blackbearbeauty.com

Replies 6 (6)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
909 93 153

Hey @markot.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your store! Looking into the link that you have provided, I like that you have added the Contact Us page and Track Your Order to the HEADER of your store as this can help with business legitimacy. I did notice that you currently have one image displaying under the navigation of your store. Since you are aiming to sell a select few products at the moment, I think a great idea would be to add a Slideshow section to the store. This can help you show off the other products within your store and help encourage a purchase. You should be able to add the Slideshow section by customizing the online store through the Theme Editor.

Additionally, you can offer Gift Cards on the online store. As we approach the end of the year, a gift card can make an awesome gift!

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @markot 

I saw your store it's looking great. you are using a nice theme in your Store.

I suggest you some basic things for your store for more conversions.

1. Make your header sticky.

2. Add Testimonial section for better user experience.

3. You need to add more products to your Store.

4. Add the "Add to wishlist" button.

5. If you have visitors but not any sales then you can track your visitors using the Replay cat App. you can now watch your customer's screen recording videos directly. 
it helps to increase the sales because you can find problems in your store.

I hope it will help.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @markotThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add about us page, social media links, FAQ page in the footer.

- After the first banner image on the homepage, you can add a little description and then a banner image displaying what exactly you are selling. 

- Add a newsletter box with automatic thank you & welcome email. 

AiTrillion_0-1631776721555.png

- Add a review section on the product page as 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1631780980632.png

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found the above suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @markot

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you consider update some attributes at your store and applying more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Expand product range

Add more products. It does not look reliable due to the lack of the range of items in the store.

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

F.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @markot 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Having a favicon for your store => make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it.
  • Have a CTA button on the banner
  • Have Shipping and Returns information on the footer
  • Upsell 

However, I have some feedback:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Consider displaying testimonials with star ratings and photos

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • I notice that you also show customer's feedback but to make them more trust, I recommend you can show star ratings with photos of the products from customers. And PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways, we integrate with Loox, Judge.me reviews apps, etc.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.3 Have a newsletter/ signup form

You should show a sign-up form on your site (You can put it on the footer) so that customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://www.blackbearbeauty.com/products/pore-cleaner-blackhead-vacuum-remover

2.1 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@markot, Have you tried to implement the suggestions or feedback given and found a solution? Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion?

Reply awaited

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.