I'm looking for honest reviews of my store. I've spent a ton of time making it look as best I can think of. I have about 100-200 website visitors a day, but a 90%+ bounce rate. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance to everyone who decides to help out by commenting.
I've gone deeply through your store and it looks so impressive i must say but while going through it, i discovered some things which i guess you don't notice:
1- No Price Comparison : This will let customers know you are offering them reduction on your products
2- FAQ page : They are a great way for customers to get quick answers to their questions, and may help to encourage them to purchase your products as they will have more confidence in your store after having their concerns addressed.
3- Chatbot and review: this aid traffic and helps with retaining.
4- Retention funnel: this is a funnel that helps to nuture and manage the traffic visting your store, for example you need to set up a sign up form or pop up form by which you can be able to
generate the leads of subscribers after which we can now set up a campaign and News letter so that you can be able to reach out to your subscribers and let them know if there is New product to purchase, this will turn the visitors to potential buyers or customers.
All these need to be done before you start running ads, which will now be the final work to properly Inform the general public what is ongoing in your store.
I hope the above is useful to you.
GemPages Support Team
Hi @KyleZ ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite simple. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
2. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons
The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
3. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party reviews apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc.
4. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features
You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.
5. Add the newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Well done!
You can refer to the picture below:
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFy
Hi @KyleZ ,
This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.
Just checked your webpage, it's very well-designed. But there are some of the issues you might pay attention to, hope the following suggestions could help you out.
Add CTA button
CTA, or "call-to-action," buttons are an important element of a website's design because they tell visitors what action they should take next. Adding a CTA button to the homepage of an online store can be effective for a few reasons
I have to say that the price of your product is higher than I expected. I believe the target customers of your brand is a group of people with high income, in this scenario, it’s strongly recommended that reconsider the way of doing ads and build your brand reputation, cultivate your customers’ trust of your products.
Since the price of your product is relatively high, it’s recommended that add some testimonial content on the homepage.
When I visited your website, there isn’t any marketing action happened. I suggest you add some pop-up window functions, (for example add the product discount information on the pop-up windows), so as to increase the probability of users leaving email addresses. Later, use email marketing to facilitate customer conversion, which is also the marketing method that most stores are currently using.The specific example is shown in the figure below:
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.
Hi @KyleZ ,
This is Glass It, a price tracker solution that can help you boost profit margins. Adding to the point about your high end pricing made by @QuickCEP- , you can use a price tracker to facilitate your pricing research and help cut down time needed to analyze markets and set your prices competitively
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from India & Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Make the header sticky so customers can navigate easily.
- Keep a Wishlist icon next to the Customer profile icon so customers can keep purchases for later.
- A Hero Banner might be of help as this displays your most premium items on sale letting the customer know what's the best you have.
- Considering you have so many items on sale. Keep a live chat feature which helps the customer clear doubts and promotes a sale.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 64 on mobiles and 96 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking. Even though desktop speed is perfect, remember that most your customers visit via mobiles.
As for Sales:
- Are customers adding items to cart? This shows customer are interested in your products and your marketing is correct.
- Are customers abandoning their cart? This means there might be a payment issue. Like not providing enough payment gateways.
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Consider taking help from Micro Influencers as they can sway their followers into buying from you. Thus creating brand awareness!
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below in the signature.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. Once a product is found on while customer search for it, it is a permanent win! Let flareAI help to get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
I recommend checking out Maven WebChat, a customer support solution with live chat and AI-chatbots to automate support and help drive sales. All of the chatbots come prebuilt & ready to go at installation.
Not only are there chatbots to handle the most frequent customer support questions (eg. order status, refunds, FAQ bots), but there are also chatbots designed specifically to help you decrease bounce rates and increase sales.
You can try it out on a 30-day free trial (with no credit card required) to see how it impacts your conversion rates over the month!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023