Hello @turnpickle ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Turn Pickle,
Below listed points would help in store optimization:
All the best!
Congrats on your store , its very different store that I see her e, , I like the fact you have taken illustrations and photo portiats in importance , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are , i feel your store might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to the customers . i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that
1. , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image , a carousel to be prefferend of your products ( Type of portraits ) and maybe a video eplaining your processs of how a client gets the portiat made.
2. Categorise the Products better , Add more products into your catalog like other thing for the portraits , add frames for more selection.
3. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store .
4. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
5. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates
6. Add product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this.
7. Add Product banners showing the offers for products on your page and add CTA buttons to them .
Hi, thanks for the incredible advices!
1. what do you think is wrong with my landing picture? shoyld I delete it all together or make some changes?
I will make this section a slideshow as you suggested with more products.
2. I will make this section a slideshow as you suggested, and add posters as an option for clients.
3. blog - will do, great idea!
4. I think the buying procces is pretty straight forward but if you have any suggestions how I can improve - would love to read! 🙂
5. tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates - is there an app for that?
6. would that be recommended also for one-two products website?
7. will do!
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hi @turnpickle !
I think, that one main goal - is to spread information about yourself. I would recommend you start an Instagram account. Maybe you need to prepare some posters for social media influencers, and get ads from them. As you get many followers, you can add Instagram galleries with your works on the homepage. Social media is very powerful, and use this tool in the right way.
Push your users to leave reviews by rewarding them. Growave app offers automated emails within the reviews feature as well. You have several reviews, but it is not enough for a good testimonial base.
When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
Also, as I already said before, implement the Social login feature. Social media is very powerful, and every person has an account at least in one social media. With just one click, give a chance to log in - make the shopping process comfier and pleasant.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @turnpickle, I hope you are doing good! You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022