FROM CACHE - en_header

Review my website please!

joshsadler98
Pathfinder
158 3 44

Hey Guys, 

I'd love to get some feedback on my website. It's still being developed but not far from completion now.

What do you think?

https://directcomputers.myshopify.com/ 

password - flowma

Replies 5 (5)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1549 54 438

Hi @joshsadler98 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify! In general, your store looks good and has a good visual appeal. You have done a great job. I would suggest you applying more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope it will work for you.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and loyalty/rewards programs.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various computers and gaming devices, adding a Wishlist will improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. You can link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers.  It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. You can easily select and change Instagram posts that you want to see at your Shopify store.

77.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It contains 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Shopipro
Excursionist
24 0 2

I have checked your website and it's good but you have add

Favicon

Landing page

Logo

Trust and secured badge.

Hope this suggestion is considered.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1368 193 871

Hi @joshsadler98 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like how you have:

• Clear and standout CTA button
  • Have secondary hover images
  • Homepage has featured product collections
  • Eye-catching Live chat window

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

Add sticky menu navigation 

So that even when customers scroll down, they can still access menu navigation easily. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

So that when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

Choose another background for your sale collection

Graphic background is overlap with collection's header and button, make it really hard to read. You can consider remove the text overlay or choose another picture that is more suitable with your store niche.

Direct Computers 2021-09-11 00-14-10.png

2. Product Page

Product description and title

The product description is important for performing that subsequent in-depth exploration. When purchasing, customers want to know what they are buying. So the description is a must to provide customer information that they need. 
I see that you are using long product title, which will be easier to search. But gather all product information in title will make it hard to remember product highlight and also, make reduce visual effect. 

So, make a description about product specs. Consider dividing product description into "Blocks of text" or "Bullet list". 

Product images

Some products of yours only have 1 image in the product page. Even when a single image is clear, the lack of other images can be concerning.

Users often derive their first impression of products solely from the product image, as opposed to the description or product reviews. Increasing the number of product images can help enhance users’ engagement with the product. 

Always provide no fewer than 3–5 images for all products. For sites with vast product catalogs like your store, focus more on providing sufficient images for the most important, most popular, and best-selling products.There are three general types of product images that should always be included for most products: 

• Images that show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference
  • Images that highlight a product’s features
  • Images that show products from a few unique angles

Buy section 

Also in this Buy section, you should add quick link to Return Policies. I also see that your store doesn't have a page about Return Policies yet. 

Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

Shipping information 

I see you provide estimate time of preparing product (2-4 days), but I think you should add estimated shipping time.

Many users don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and “Delivery Speed” requires users estimate themselves when they can expect to receive their order.
Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.
When viewing an estimate delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.17.43 AM.png

3. Collection page

Most of product lists in your store are presented in Grid view. Generally, a “Grid View” is better for visually driven industries, while a “List View” is typically more appropriate for spec-driven ones. 

Typical spec-driven product types are products where certain specs are of great importance and often have a direct correlation to the price. For example, a Laptop specs would include screen size or thickness, display panel type, and refresh rate, RAM, CPU... In a “List View” there’s more room for including category-specific product attributes.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.59.30 AM.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

joshsadler98
Pathfinder
158 3 44

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your in depth analysis of my website. I appreciate all your comments and points and I will definately be taking some of these and applying them!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @joshsadler98This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Good points of your store:

• looks professional
  • easy to navigate
  • great UI/ UX

- Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- On the homepage, you can add a section of trending products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall, your store looks great. You can add on the above tools in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.