Review my website please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys, 

I'd love to get some feedback on my website. It's still being developed about 1 week away from launch 🙂

What do you think?

https://directcomputers.myshopify.com/ 

password - flowma

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4521 747 2096

Bello!

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder. Congratulations to your team for this amazing store.

Overall, it's a great & ready-to-launch website with so many advanced features like favicon, sticky menu, available live-chat, customer reviews everywhere, etc. Keep up all the good work team!

Down below, I would love to add some small recommendations based on experience in providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores. Hope that you will find it somewhat helpful. 

HOMEPAGE 

1. Invest in a bespoke design/image for the hero image 

The first section is undeniably important to impress new visitors. Therefore, we need to make them fall in love right at first sight, enable them to tell your brand apart from others.

The high-quality visual solution here can be an exclusively image like studio-made photoshoot, dynamic animation or simply a professional design following the brand guideline would be awesome too.  Try to avoid stock images as much as possible. 

PageFly_0-1632478285046.png

2. Reorganize the content flow 

As far as I'm concerned, the current flow is Direct Deal -> Shop Custom Gaming PCs -> Shop Desktops and Laptops -> Our Services -> Newsletter/Signup form -> Shop by Category. Personally I'm afraid this is not optimal yet. 

It is mainly because your store offers 2 extremely different lines: Products (tangible) and Services (intangible) with very different attributes. 

You might consider to separate them instead of mixing them in between. Moreover, I suggest: 

* Focus on your winning/core products or showcase Shop By Category first. This will help anyone quickly know what you are selling 

* Be a little more specific about the services (for example: why customers should trust your capacity to deliver values, customer testimonials, etc).

PageFly_1-1632479121370.png

PRODUCT PAGE 

1. Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase.

PageFly_2-1632479447348.png

2. Be consistent in the way you choose images. 

If you want to use stock/high-quality images, please do it also on every product page to keep the consistency and improve the customer experience. Vice versa for real photos. 

Personally, I'd recommend using 2 - 3 product images from the original/manufacturing brand, 2 - 3 images of the product taken in real life/customer reviews to enhance creditability.

PageFly_3-1632479694674.png

3. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

This is just an extra note since I know your store hasn't been opened yet.

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.) 

That's everything!

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Anonymous 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

Firstly, I think you should put the Add to cart button on all products displaying on the homepage. It brings a better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. 

A sticky cart is also an effective method to reduce the abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundles Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like 

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com