Review New Shop

Solved
Bel84
1 0 1

I have just opened my store and would love to get any feedback to improvements or what is missing if anything

https://www.simplecountryliving.com.au/

Thank you for your time

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Bel84 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. Therefore, you should put some best-seller products and featured collections on your homepage so that customers can easily approach them. To motivate customers to buy products directly on the homepage without clicking on the detailed product page, you can add a Quick add to cart button. This tool allows customers to select product variants, quantity and add that product to cart quickly. 

In addition, you can add a sticky bar showcasing a hot deal or best seller product. A sticky bar is a floating bar that is always visible on the top or bottom of your site to stimulate customers to buy. If you want to reduce cart abandonment rate and increase conversion rate, try out the app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. It will help you easily activate the quick add to cart button, sticky cart, sticky bar and mini cart in your Shopify store.

• Integrating Instagram gallery feed

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. You can add your Instagram gallery on your Shopify store and tag products on photos to make them shoppable by using app Shoppable Instagram Feed. When customers viewing Instagram photos on your store, they can easily add products to cart by clicking on the product tagged. This technique will significantly increase your conversion rate as well as your number of followers and customers.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross- sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Bel84This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a newsletter sign up box in the footer with automatic thank you emails.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Bel84 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening your new online store. After reviewing your store, I would suggest considering the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and traffic. I hope it will work for you.

• Add Social Login     

Enable one-click login to remove barriers in the shopping process. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Implement Wishlist button/widget

Reduce cart abandonment and send targeted emails to fulfill sales from customers who showed intent to buy. Since you provide tools for animals, kitchens, and gardens, I recommend adding a wishlist button to your website to make it more user-friendly. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

•  Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Loyalty and Reviews program

Motivate customers to action using loyalty points program. You can increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with 20+ activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, Birthday gifts, etc.

II.png

With  Growave you get all tools for reaching, engaging, and converting your customers like Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries on main menu, Reviews,  and social login under one dashboard for an affordable price. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Replies 4 (4)
Mickysteady
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello your store look good and professional 

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Bel84 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. Therefore, you should put some best-seller products and featured collections on your homepage so that customers can easily approach them. To motivate customers to buy products directly on the homepage without clicking on the detailed product page, you can add a Quick add to cart button. This tool allows customers to select product variants, quantity and add that product to cart quickly. 

In addition, you can add a sticky bar showcasing a hot deal or best seller product. A sticky bar is a floating bar that is always visible on the top or bottom of your site to stimulate customers to buy. If you want to reduce cart abandonment rate and increase conversion rate, try out the app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. It will help you easily activate the quick add to cart button, sticky cart, sticky bar and mini cart in your Shopify store.

• Integrating Instagram gallery feed

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. You can add your Instagram gallery on your Shopify store and tag products on photos to make them shoppable by using app Shoppable Instagram Feed. When customers viewing Instagram photos on your store, they can easily add products to cart by clicking on the product tagged. This technique will significantly increase your conversion rate as well as your number of followers and customers.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross- sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Bel84This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a newsletter sign up box in the footer with automatic thank you emails.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Bel84 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening your new online store. After reviewing your store, I would suggest considering the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and traffic. I hope it will work for you.

• Add Social Login     

Enable one-click login to remove barriers in the shopping process. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Implement Wishlist button/widget

Reduce cart abandonment and send targeted emails to fulfill sales from customers who showed intent to buy. Since you provide tools for animals, kitchens, and gardens, I recommend adding a wishlist button to your website to make it more user-friendly. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

•  Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Loyalty and Reviews program

Motivate customers to action using loyalty points program. You can increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with 20+ activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, Birthday gifts, etc.

II.png

With  Growave you get all tools for reaching, engaging, and converting your customers like Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries on main menu, Reviews,  and social login under one dashboard for an affordable price. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave