Review of my store and how to offer free shipping during this holiday season.

CarlaClaibourn
2 0 1

I would greatly appreciate your opinion and assistance on my store and how to offer free shipping with no minimal order amount during a sale. I'm not sure which way would be the best. I get so frustrated trying to figure out the shipping. Thank you very much for your help. inspiredjustforyou.com

Replies 3 (3)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
409 47 73

Hey @CarlaClaibourn.

Thanks for reaching out.

Looking into the URL that you have provided, I noticed that you are not using a slideshow section on the homepage of your store. This is a great idea to utilize as your first section under the navigation bar, as this will allow you to showcase more products to new customers that enter your online store. You have a beautiful store, by the way!

Additionally, I did take notice that you have not added your social media links to the footer of your online store. You should be able to update your social media links by navigating to the Theme Editor and select Theme Settings. You should then be able to select on the social media section to have this updated. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

17-53-49618-85442

If you would like to add a discount for the coming holiday's ahead, you will need to navigate to the Discount section within the Shopify admin. You can then select on Create discount and set up your desired discount you wish to offer your customers. Feel more than welcome to check out our awesome help document that can assist you with creating discounts on your Shopify store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
138 15 51

Hi @CarlaClaibourn ,

I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637204415060.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_2-1637204950575.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
962 134 724

Hi @CarlaClaibourn 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_2-1637221054808.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

3. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

RichardNguyen_3-1637221131686.png

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1637220985812.png

3. Display testimonials more outstanding with stars or striking colors:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1637220985882.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.