Review of Writings On The Wall

pankhuri
2 0 0

Hi Everyone, 

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking forward to getting some insights into my website. I'd kindly request you to check out Writings On The Wall and let me know what could be better. 

A brief about Writings On The Wall: -

Writings on the wall store bring to you good stories that will stay long-term and enhance your home. It helps in creating a comfortable space by adding an essence of beauty and art. Wall paintings, wall hangings, wall clocks and artistic creations like these are the secret behind this. We provide with the best of decors that will not only capture your sight but also coerce you to put it up in your homes.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
630 60 239

Hi @pankhuri

Just take a look at your store and maybe I have some suggestions for you:

- Your first look of your store is great, I like it.

However, until the Featured Collection section is not good because you're showing too many products. 

Only show a maximum of 10 to 12 products. 

- If you still want to show as many products as possible on your homepage, you can create an Instagram to help you do that. 

Check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

- Your product pages are good. But you can consider adding a Stick Add to Cart bar to allow your customer so to add products easier when they scroll down. 

Except for these things, I think you're doing great. The two next steps are creating a productive ads campaign and having a good price for your customers. 

Hope you're doing good. 

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 35 381

Hi @pankhuri !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
pankhuri
2 0 0
Thank you so much for your insights!
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1051 142 343

Hey @pankhuri,

After looking at your website, which you’ve done a great job with by the way, I did find a big issue and this is with your product SEO. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

writings-meta.png

You can have the most beautiful design, you have a great product, you launch your store and …. Crickets! Why? Because no one can find you. Put yourself in the customer's shoes - when you look online for products, what websites do you use? What do you type in the search bar? SEO is essentially labelling your product, it tells search engines, this is what I am. 

If a customer was trying to find your product, are they wouldn’t search “Red Umbrella And Eiffel Painting” into Google. They would probably type type “Eiffel Tower Painting” or “Eiffel Tower Canvas”.

We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
miawilson
5 0 0
Just curious if anyone has a go to website or a store for some wall decorations or art? I have been trying to fill in empty spaces on the walls with art but ever time I look for said art, nothing really looks appealing to me. I have been looking at Etsy as of late and found some stuff but just wondering if there are some other places I’m missing? Thanks!
0 Likes