Review Our Jewellery Store

Kannan
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello as a small family business in the UK we could do with some feedback on our store, improvements etc

Our conversion rate could do with being better so if there are any obvious points that anyone could see that would be most helpful. Thanks Everyone!

https://www.hollinsandhollinshead.com/

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding. In a testimonial, the customer explains their experience with your product or service, why they chose it, and how it improved their lives
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
 Otherwise Great work you have done on your website
I hope these helpful for your website:)

Thanks,
tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2505 345 1673

Hi @Kannan 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has some good point: 

• The layout in general is quite good. 
  • Clear and sticky menu. 
  • Have a clear and easy to enter search bar. 
  • Good quality images.

However, there are a few things you can improve with as my recommendations below:

1. Homepage:

1.1. Layout of the header:

It is a great thing to make a sticky menu and I also see that you put some good sections in there that also come with the drop-down function. Just a minor recommendation that you can put the add to cart in the same line with the search bar; put the header of the categories in the center and bigger so people can easily see. 

PageFly_0-1616592236933.png

1.2 Add CTA buttons on all slides:

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 8.25.37 PM.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add the "Why us" part:

PageFly_0-1616603824399.png

I saw you put the introduction at the bottom of the page. Visitors will glance through your page really quick so I recommend putting this part after the hero banner and make it easier to scan. You can do that by making the main points standing out with bullet points, different styles, etc. The image below is the places you can put it. 

PageFly_1-1616604404778.png

1.4  Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template 

PageFly_2-1616605016987.png

1.5 Adjust the text:

For this part, I recommend you can make the text bigger and bold for the heading so it can easier for people to see and notice. Don't forget to put to the button "Add to cart" there so they can quickly choose your products. 

PageFly_3-1616606105716.png

1.6 Have direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Kannan, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Overall, your store looks professional and well designed. Add customer engagement tools to engage and retain your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.