Hi everyone - I've revamped and I'm looking for reviews - I'm trying to plan a social marketing strategy but it's very daunting! Before I start putting out ads and invites, I want to make sure that the site itself works and makes sense. Let me know your observations...I'm home based, so I am going to get a PO box or something before I post a physical address. Thanks! Laura
Congratulations on launching your store!
I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
First, I like your logo, great job there. The fuchsia lines really draw the eye but they really shouldn't, the eye should be drawn instead to your products. I'd recommend switching the fuchsia out for a light grey instead. You can still have fun with pop's of color, just make sure they are in the places where you want to draw the eye ie. an add to cart button.
Next, the spacing on your collections seem off. If you want to keep it as is, I'd recommend adding a fun background behind the buttons that fills out that space.
On your collection pages, I'd make sure all of the image sizes are the same. I'd also recommend downsizing the font size on the text you have at the top ("Chilling out at home...shopping...walking the dog..".
My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
As you likely know, clothing is a very saturated niche. Print on demand products tend to do well for influencers that have a large following of fans that are proud to sport their merch. When you don't have an existing following of die hard fans, it's a hard sell. I might suggest TikTok if you are just starting out, take a look at what other POD stores are doing, especially to videos that stand out with high view counts. We did a video on an ad strategy for 2021 if you want to take a look:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @laurashirts, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- You should make all the images aligned with each other and of the same and the standard size.
- Showcase reviews on the home page, it helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add web push notifications so you can send updates and offers to your customers even when they are not in your store which helps to bring back them to your store. Also, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help!
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022