Roski Shop Review

EyadG
2 0 0

Hi guys!

I’ve very recently launched my online shop where I import and sell goods from ali express and amazon (dropshipping) and i’m very thrilled about it. I’ve been working long and hard to create it in only 14 days! (The free trial period lol). I’m very proud of the input but i’m still yet to see the outcome in terms of sales. I would love to get your feedback on it and if you are an experienced dropshipper or a shopify store owner, please do share your success story and if you have any advice for us beginners.

https://roskishop.com

I’m only 17 and I recently started University so i thought i’d try and help my family pay the bills by opening up this project. I really hope it works! 

Thanks for your time!

PS: I’ve tried implementing 2cashout and paysera but they rejected my project. Is there a way around that? Or do i just stick to paypal?

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @EyadG, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make sure the pricing is as per the audience you are targeting or else you will miss out on sales. Lower the price. I think it's quite high. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a drop-down menu in the 'Shop All' option of the header. 

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. Add essential eCommerce marketing tools to your store, it will help you to drive engagement and conversions.

• Retarget customers with a help of web push notifications. Send push notifications to customers even when they are not in your store. 
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

1stly, Great thought you have taken to helping your family.
And coming to my Feedback, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab links in the footer section of the pages, and items under collections Then your visitors are stay more time on your website.
-> I suggest you can edit your specifications.
-> And You can add description of the product.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization         that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can post your store blogs two to three in a month, It helps for to increasing of your conversion rates.
-> Promote your products through Instagram Facebook Regularly with sufficient hashtags.

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
EyadG
2 0 0

Hello!

Thank you so much for that review! It totally helped me understand the flaws in my shop and i've implemented almost all of your suggestions, Do you mind rechecking it and telling me what you think? Thanks again!