I am setting up my new shopify store. I know when I am creating a product I can put it on sale by using the product price and the compare section. However, I have some items that have multiple variants. When I am in the variant section, there is no place I can put the compare price so I can put this item on sale. How do you put an item on sale when you have variants? I want to do this in the product listing not doing a discount code. I want this to show up automatically for my customers.
Hello @wiildewellness ,
We are AliReviews - All-in-one reviews solution for all businesses.
When you go to Variants details, you can see fields for Price and Compare At Price. Enter the regular price of the variant in the Price field and the original price of the variant in the Compare At Price field.
If you don't see the Price fields in variant details section, you might need to enable the "Compare at price" feature in your Shopify store. Here's how to do it:
Once you've enabled the "Compare at price" feature, you should see the Price and Compare At Price fields in the variant details section when you edit your product.
Hope these can help, don't be hesitate to contact us if you need any further support. Please hit the Like Button or mark this as Accepted Solution for us, it encourage us a lot.
I am Gina from flareAI app - free sales machine, and I am here to support you.
To put a variant of a product on sale in Shopify, you can follow these steps:
1. In your Shopify admin panel, go to the Products page and select the product that has the variant you want to put on sale.
2. Scroll down to the Variants section and click on the variant you want to put on sale.
3. In the variant editing page, you will see a section labeled "Price". Enter the sale price for the variant in this section.
4. Next, you need to enable the Compare at price for the variant. To do this, click on the "Edit" button next to the "Compare at price" section.
5. Enter the regular price for the variant in the "Compare at price" field.
6. Save the changes to the variant.
Now the variant will be displayed with the sale price and the regular price crossed out, indicating the discount. Note that if you have multiple variants of a product on sale, you need to repeat these steps for each variant.
Once you have saved the changes, the sale price will be displayed automatically for your customers. There is no need to use a discount code for this method.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023