I started my store a while ago and I just added new things to it, but I am not getting any sales. I had two people buy one thing before Christmas which was exciting because i wasn't getting any, so I think people are seeing my store. How do I generate more sales how I can get more people to view my store?
we have two sites, one we had since 1984 and we re developed, customers use us for our brand and name
but we recently separated the art and craft, model making, as we had too many products, and we wanted to build a new site
we use redbrain, which is a shopify app and we only pay them anything after we got the sales,
the new store started bringing sales as well immediately as we are first in the google shop, so people just click there
their commission is 12 % but without them we would have less sales, so we are very happy so far
we also have ebay, amazon, building tik tok, instagram, face, pinterest all integrated and contiously posting stuff everywhere
we also offer newsletter discount, abandoned chart recovery, also do marketing emails on regular basis offering discounts,
also have built on app, which offers discount if you buy items together
Frequently Bought Together app
We use Whislist Hero for wishlist,
Apikon, back into stock notification
hope this help, good luck:D
Welcome to Shopify Community ! 🙂
There are several strategies you can use to try to generate more sales and get more people to view your store. Here are a few ideas to consider:
Promote your store: Make sure people know about your store by promoting it on social media, email marketing, and other online platforms. You can also consider running paid advertising campaigns to reach a wider audience.
Optimize your store for search engines: Use relevant, keyword-rich titles and descriptions for your products, and make sure your store is easy to navigate. This will help improve your store's visibility in search results and make it more attractive to potential customers.
Offer promotions and discounts: Consider offering discounts, coupons, or other promotions to encourage people to make a purchase. You can also consider offering free shipping or other perks to make your store more attractive to potential customers.
Improve the user experience: Make sure your store is easy to use and navigate, and consider adding features such as customer reviews or product videos to help potential customers make informed decisions.
Stay active on social media: Keep your social media accounts active by posting updates and engaging with your followers. This can help build a community of loyal customers and drive traffic to your store.
I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions or need more guidance on generating more sales for your store.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from India & Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful in increasing brand awareness:
- Try FB advertising to your target audience. Its called PPC advertising.
- Keep your store SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly so google can rank your site faster.
- Keep running sales events (Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.)
- Use referral marketing (Offer discounts to customers who refer your website to their friends and family)
- Keep a smooth User Interface so customers keep coming back to your store for future purchases (Very Important).
- Keep posting on Social Media with your latest arrivals.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below in the signature.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Hello there, here are a few general suggestions on how your store could be improved.
1) You should make sure there are customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the authenticity value of the store in the eyes of customers.
2) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would allow customers to familiarize themselves with products that will likely catch their fancy.
3) You should put an add to cart button on each product page. This would allow customers to go further in their purchase process much quicker. You can download the app here https://apps.shopify.com/add-to-cart
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023