FROM CACHE - en_header

Sales Funnel feedback

PALDN
1 0 1

Hello everyone!!

We launched a small activewear brand called Phantom Apparel London two weeks ago www.phantom-apparel.com 

We had good traffic, 3400 visits in that time but limited checkouts. Any feedback on our sales funnel would be hugely appreciated?

what does everyone think?   

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @PALDNThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- The first fold of the website should always have a call-to-action button 'SHOP NOW' in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns.

AiTrillion_0-1621588724384.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Testimonials- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.

Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_1-1621589498687.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1461 149 268

Hi @PALDN,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a fantastic job with your site, it looks great. And combining your business with a social conscience is just awesome:

21-05-uufdy-eojxo21-05-7847l-gxrwp

Really the question is who you are targeting and how you are reaching them? Paid ads and social media will only take you so far - are you reaching out to influencers? Have you considered your content strategy and your marketing plan? What about starting a youtube channel? Have you given any thought to using TikTok maybe? 

Also, be sure you know who you're targeting and that you're tailoring your content to the right people. There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here. More significantly still, your social conscience is something of a Unique Selling Point for you - so can you foreground that more in your branding and marketing? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1389 196 877

Hi @PALDN 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert of the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has many good points:

• Have a favicon: it makes your store more unique and professional
  • Invest in high-quality images 
  • Have a sticky menu
  • Use color swatches: This really helps customers to save time to open dropdown menu of color variants

However, I have some recommendations

1. Home page

1.1 Add ATC buttons on each slide

Phantom Apparel London _ Exclusive Activewear 2021-05-21 21-12-53.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can make the heading on the banner on the hero as a clickable button.

So on each slide, you can redirect to each collection.

1.2 Show featured products 

Showing the store's collections is good. However, I highly recommend you should show some products of each collection on the home page so customers when initially visiting your home page can know more about products.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

I notice you have a short paragraph on footer but it is less attractive than having a specific section on home page with text and image/ video.

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Sizify
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi @PALDN 

This is Sizify - Size Recommender. We are happy to share some store feedback with you. I am going to focus on the product page.

Product Page

Simplify description

Optimize description for shopper scanning.

Less sentences more bullet points.

Less commas more periods

Mens Sport Spirit T-Shirt  Phantom Apparel – Phantom Apparel London.png

Sizing Information

The size chart contains too much information. Hard to find the size info for the product I am viewing. No way to exit size chart back to product page. To simplify sizing experience consider trying out Sizify - Size Recommender which requires no size chart. We just launched!

Shipping Information & Return Policy

Consider adding shipping details and return policy on product page under description

Hopeful our answer was helpful to you, if so please drop a LIKE . Let us know if you have any questions. All the best!

Sizify

Sizify - AI Powered Clothing Size Finder - Boost cross sells & reduce returns