SALES SLOWED DOWN. PLEASE REVIEW MY STORE

Vraye
Tourist
5 0 2
Replies 6 (6)
MikeWidgetWares
Tourist
5 0 2

I'm not a professional, but your main page seems very busy to me. It felt like I scrolled for awhile until I hit the footer, and the boxes all felt the same.  Just my two cents...

TeeFenix
Tourist
5 0 3

Just my point of view after going through the landing page:

I think it looks good up front, but as you start scrolling the collections go on for too long / too many collections on the home page and in my opinion everything is a bit too big. It looks like some of your photos are a bit blurry because the placements are so large, so you might need larger images or smaller placements.

i noticed the currency chooser covers the button for the email signup on the bottom left.

on the product pages, it takes a while to get to the product description because the pictures are so big and the page scrolls to show all the photos before getting to the description.

everything else looks pretty good to me, i like the sidebar widget for support/chat and the links to your policies and socials in the footer.

hope it helps!

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

Hi @Vraye

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• The unique designed logo 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page
  • Use a sticky navigation bar to help customer to reach out quickly to any pages they want

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

1. Home page

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image combines with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will give the visitor more information and increase the awareness of your store. Moreover, Use full-width images is more attractive than the contained background image.

RichardNguyen_0-1622170109564.png

The Search Field Should be Immediately Obvious on the Homepage

RichardNguyen_1-1622170109557.png

As you might see in the image above, the search field now downs in the sea of eye-catching graphics on the homepage, which can lead to problems for search-driven users and those using search as a fallback. I think it is better if the search field is put on the sticky navigation bar and is designed more dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size. 

Use the Call to Action (CTA) button

RichardNguyen_2-1622170109568.png

Use the Call to Action (CTA) button under each product to make it easier to take your products into the cart and increase your store’s conversion rate as well. 

Just display a few featured collection 

I see many collections on your homepage, and it makes me confused to figure out which collections are most featured and stimulated to see more. Moreover, I hope the thumbnail images of products smaller and you can layout 4 images in a row (the best seller and fresh arrivals' product images) to display attractively, now it is a bit big. Also, the collection below contains a lot of blank redundant space, it might need to add more products. 

RichardNguyen_3-1622170109320.png

Layout the "gif" icon to take discounts in another place

On my end, I can't see the gif icon if I don't look carefully. The currency chooser now overrides the "gif" icon. Layout it bigger and in another place to make the customer easily access and increase the buying rate of your store when they get the discounts. 

RichardNguyen_4-1622170109582.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should be using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_5-1622170109559.png

2. Product Page

Add collection description

Adding a description to each collection can have a positive impact on your website’s SEO helping your page rank better in search engines for shorter, higher-volume queries. It will help the visitors know more about each collection, and quickly search which collection will have the needed products. 

Always have at least 3-5 Product Images for All products

Users heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate products and decide if the product matches what they are seeking, so it's better if you can provide them with sufficient visual information. Your products are kids shoes, you can add more images that show products from a few unique angles to give users a comprehensive visual understanding of a product

Add product description 

• Use descriptive text and graphics with product images to explain key features or use bullets to describe the products in detail.
  • Or use bullet points to present your product details, not only to shorten the text but also to highlight the USPs of your products.

By the ways, customers will have more information for your products to choose the most suitable one. 

Important: Add the eye-catching “add to cart” under each product to boost the buying activity of customers quickly

RichardNguyen_6-1622170109585.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page and product page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P/S: For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel Ecom Learning With PageFly in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! 

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @VrayeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on and implement in your store:

- Add a 'buy now' button on the product page.

AiTrillion_0-1622192481868.png

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @Vraye ,

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Vraye,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.