This is Richard from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App. I would love to share my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store.
Add a favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
1. Make the menu sticky
2. Showcase your best products
You should feature a product list on your homepage, where you can show your best-selling products or new arrivals, etc, something that will pique your customers’ interest. This can help you increase your conversion rate. It should look something like this:
3. Create a unique sign-up form
Having a sign-up form on your site, your customers can subscribe to your newsletter to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Make use of your sign-up form and be creative with it, like adding a background image. You can take a look at the image below for an example.
1. Highlight the “Filter and Sort” feature
According to Blue Stout, adding button styling to the Filter and Sort selection on Collection pages results in a 16.3% increase in conversion rate and a 26% increase in the likelihood of customers using the sort/filter functions. Adding a bolded black contrast on an important Filter and Sort feature allowed visitors to get to the product they were interested in that much quicker. Less confusion, more user-friendly design.
2. Add links to other best-selling collections at the bottom of each collection page
According to Blue Stout, adding links to your other best-selling collections at the bottom of each collection page keeps customers on-site, leading to a 17.3% increase in conversions. Redirecting to specific high-performing categories at the end of the page eliminates the need to scroll back up into navigation. Once a customer reaches the end, give them the option to narrow their search by linking to a popular category collection.
1. Create a FOMO effect
A recent test by the Blue Stout team shows that using visitor data helps increase the conversion rate by 42%. Creating the FOMO effect by adding a line of real-time visitor data next to the add-to-cart button can add major sales to your store. This sense of urgency makes your customer perceive its popularity, leading to a confident purchase.
2. Subdivide long product descriptions with Sections and Headings
It should look something like this
Page speed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost your Google page speed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…
You can also improve your page speed by optimizing your images or reducing unused code on your site.
I hope it helps and happy selling!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @Homehappyshopp ,
We had a look at your store and have to admit we impressed with your works. There is only a few things we notice you can make a change to create a better customers experience and boost your sales.
- Make your header sticky to allow your customers access to any categories that they want while scrolling through your store.
- Highlight your CTA buttons to make it more visible and clickable to be eye-catching and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase. Make sure all your CTA buttons have the same style
3. Products page:
- Make sure your products information is align evenly, this make your store site looks professional and better visualization
4. Pagespeed Insights:
Site speed performance is a crucial thing, if your loading time is too long, people tend to quit and leave. You can:
Hope these can help. Let us know if you have any further questions.
Ali Reviews team.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Social media icons in the footer of your Shopify store can increase the visibility of your social media profiles, making it easier for customers to find and follow you on different platforms.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
7. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
9. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
Hope this helps
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023