Seeking Feedback for my Online Store - Alumises.com

Seeking Feedback for my Online Store - Alumises.com

noam_shhar
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Shopify Community! I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my online store, Alumises.com. Please take a moment to visit the store and share your thoughts. Thank you!

Link: Alumises.com

Replies 4 (4)

ZenoPageBuilder
Shopify Partner
1052 203 221

Hello @noam_shhar 

I really like your store. These are some of my suggestions:

- I think you should add more info in the homepage, instead of just showing products.

- I usually read thoroughly about a product before making decision. That is why I think it would be better if you add more info about products, instead of basic features like this

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 10.34.50.png

Zeno Page Builder - Build responsive & SEO-optimized Landing pages, Blog posts, Product pages and more...
Learn more at zenobuilder.com

Venkatramanc
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Noam, Your store is well built.

I recommend you to have to personal touch. 

1.Some intro about yourself in about us page. 

2.Blogs about why you choose to display some products and their benefits.

3.May be a YouTube channel about product reviews might help generate some traffic.

Good luck to you

Venkat

Content ideas for Shopify Stores and Video Interviews. https://www.venkatsoft.com/ecommerce/

PageFly-Garcia
Shopify Partner
494 79 134

Hi  @noam_shhar 

I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase the design. 

1. Highlight CTA buttons:
By highlighting the CTA button, you make it visually prominent and stand out from other elements on the page. This helps to capture the user's attention and encourages them to click on the button, increasing the likelihood of them completing the desired action.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1689220256735.png

2. Always highlight Core Products or Brand Features

Highlight brand features

To enhance the appeal of your products, consider showcasing distinctive aspects of your clothing or accessories to customers. This could include highlighting the materials used, emphasizing what sets your products apart from those offered by other stores, or sharing details about your unique packaging approach. Let's take our template as an illustration.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1689220257300.png

Highlight Core Products

Highlight key product features to entice users, but avoid overwhelming them on the homepage. Focus on 2-5 core attributes that most users would find interesting for a clear and engaging browsing experience.

3. Add more payment method
When customers encounter their preferred payment method during checkout, they are more likely to complete the purchase. By offering a wide range of payment options, you reduce the chances of potential customers abandoning their carts due to limited payment choices.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1689220256622.png

Furthermore, if you haven't yet prepared for the Back-To-School season, don't worry! There's still plenty of time to make the most of this opportunity. Here are some suggestions to help you get started:

• Establish a Back-To-School collection: Create a specialized selection on your website that focuses on products tailored for students. This streamlines the browsing experience, enabling customers to easily find the items they require.
  • Provide promotional offers and discounts: Introduce appealing deals and bundled packages for your Back-To-School collection. Consider offering discounts, complimentary items, or exclusive student offers to attract shoppers.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Garcia| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 541

Hello @noam_shhar,

I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.

Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions.

1. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
3. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
4. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
5. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
6. Remove Powered by Shopify from the footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
7. You have Tiktok,Instagram, Youtube,Twitter, and Facebook links in the footer. But they are not properly redirecting to the intended social media platforms.
8. Emphasize Call-to-Action Buttons in the slideshow. Currently, it does not its not easily visible.
9. Make product title within 70 character length. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
For example: https://alumises.com/products/silver-necklace-korean-lightning-necklace-female-simple-ecg-decoding-s...
10. Provide your website visitors with a detailed and compelling product description that accurately portrays the benefits and features of your products. This will help build trust with your audience and motivate them to make a purchase
Silver Necklace Korean Lightning Necklace Female Simple ECG Decoding S – alumises 2023-07-13 09-05-18.png

I trust this will be of benefit to you.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing