Seeking help on getting customers through checkout

suppcupp
1 0 0

Store url > www.suppcupp.com

Hello, 

So I’ve been running a few campaigns and I’ll get roughly 100 visits per day. That will get me 2 customers to checkouts but no sales. I’ve gotten 2 sales total so far but I’m needing help on getting consistent sales and visitors. Lmk if you need anymore information from me.

Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
581 49 92

Hi, @suppcupp

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for posting this question and sharing your analytics. I’m happy to help out.

It’s great to hear that your campaigns are generating you a steady stream of visitors per day, this means that your ads are working and your product is being targeted to the right customers. What type of campaigns are you currently using?

I understand the importance of getting more eyes on your products and getting consistent sales, so I will provide you with a few methods to drive traffic and increase your conversion rate.

My first suggestion to increase conversion would be to ensure that all areas of your website are functional and operational. This will create a very professional finished product and build more trust with your customers. For instance, I noticed that some pages on your website are not displaying any content, like the FAQ, Contact, and How-to-use instruction sections. Feel free to check out our guide on how to add pages on your Shopify store to ensure that customers will be able to access the information they are looking for.

I also recommend optimising your storefront with the buyer in mind. This is done by adding content to your homepage and product pages that let the customer know exactly what you are offering and how it will benefit them. For example, your home banner is the first thing visitors see and you can include some information about a new product or campaign that you have going on. Feel free to check out our Homepage Design 101 and Product Page Tune-Up blog and to learn more. 

Another great suggestion is to use social media to promote your brand. This will allow you to engage in conversation on social media and build social proof. It will also ensure that your brand becomes more reputable and increases the chance of customers purchasing your products. This is a very cost effective method and is done through content marketing by looking for chances to help people or add value to their conversations on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit. Check out this guide on how to increase engagement on social media. Do you currently have social media initiatives?

Finally, a great way to increase organic traffic to your website is through search engine optimization (SEO). Doing so will increase your store’s discoverability by using relevant keywords that your target customers will likely search for on Google. Check out this resource on how to increase SEO and get started.

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @suppcupp 

Great Shopify store! Showcase your products in a lifestyle way (there's some great ways Shopify shows how to do product photography). I would definitely include more of those into the product pages. That way it guides the customer and shows them their "why" to buy. A great way to reduce text and optimize your product pages are by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co...

Hope that helps

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @suppcuppThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Great start, here are few suggestions on your store:

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You need to add customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic that are coming to your store and get consistent sales. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @suppcupp ,

I have gone through your store , You have pretty Good collection.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

Also , I Suggest you to add a Rewards Program

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!