FROM CACHE - en_header

Seeking updated feedback

asterly
Shopify Partner
35 1 7

Hi everyone! I asked for feedback a few months ago, and it was really helpful. I've made a ton of changes since then and was wondering what could be improved now. My conversion rate has increased significantly, and it now stays between 3-4%. It's not bad, but I'm still unable to run ads profitably. Any advice for selling low ticket items?

Thanks in advance!

PronounPins.org

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
Replies 5 (5)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @asterly 

Great product and congrats on your growth

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Love that you have the customer reviews on your site along with their photos 🙂 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Growave
Shopify Partner
1573 54 439

Hi @asterly 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Glad to hear that your conversion rate has increased significantly. I would recommend you keep working and implement the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase.  Since you offer various designs and color options of Pins, adding a Wishlist will improve the user experience. Allow you clients add to wishlist, compare, and buy more. Inspire customers to create shopping lists on a dedicated wishlist page and wishlist sidebar. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

PP.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I highly recommend taking advantage of social media and add an Instagram gallery with various pin designs on your homepage. Link your profile on Instagram to your store and turn your profile followers into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Turn Instagram account into a shoppable gallery and allow customers to shop directly from the posts.

• Add Loyalty and Reward feature

The loyalty and rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. All those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers.  One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.  I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through referral programs, you encourage your customers to grow your brand community together.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

I would move the don't see what you want to the bottom of the page and not at the top before they see the product.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

asterly
Shopify Partner
35 1 7

I have to take issue with what you're claiming. I agree that generally the sales funnel should go from social to the site, and not the other way around. However, there are two key reasons that I believe it to be beneficial- 1) I know based on analytics that many users will find us on one social platform, and they will then come to our website and end up following us on other platforms, which of course benefits our reach. 2) My focus isn't on making a sale the first time a shopper comes to my site. Instead, I want them to become engaged with the brand, and following us on social is an important way for us to have continued contact.

Having baseless, strong claims that you don't back up with any statistics that you just copy and paste as a response to nearly everyone who posts on this forum isn't very helpful.

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @asterlyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better to get consistent sales and retain your customers for long term:

- Add multiple images below the product so customers can have a look at your products. 

AiTrillion_0-1630306524465.png

- Add quick links in the footer which include privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.