Seeking Website Feedback

PairWithPaws
2 0 0

I’ve had my store open for a few months now, only a couple of sales. I have an average of 10-20 views daily but can’t seem to snag any customers. Does anybody have any advise or feedback? Anything helps so much!! 

website is www.pairwithpaws.com

I appreciate all of you!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
275 23 125

Hello @PairWithPaws 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice favicon, which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser 

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Update product images of equal sizes.

There are no reviews on the Products. Add customer review app, so that customer review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Contact us form, in the contact page.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
markking4real
2 0 0

Hi!

First of all, I think your website and theme/design is lovely. I like the soft hues and colorway; it's quite nice on the eyes. 

Here are some things I recommend you do to improve your website:

Add reviews/testimonials. This is pretty self-explanatory, but make sure it looks realistic and don't make them all fake!

Add a favicon (this is essential as it allows consumers to locate your website tab quickly).

I'd also recommend getting rid of the "About me" section of your website. It doesn't serve any purpose or provide the consumer with any benefit (other than knowing who they are buying from, but that rarely crosses consumers' minds). It doesn't really fit in with the aesthetic of the website and contrasts with the pet theme of the website. Of course, the choice is up to you, but I'd personally recommend dropping it. 

If you want a more in-depth review of the website, feel free to contact me!

Thanks.

0 Likes
PairWithPaws
2 0 0

Thank you sooo much!! I have taken your notes and going to update my store now I appreciate every word!

0 Likes

Hello @PairWithPaws 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and  for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Reduce space in home page header

Screenshot (12).png

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Social login: Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Credits and Rewards: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and  credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Hope ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @PairWithPawsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store that you can implement in your store:

- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.

- Align these images with each other. 

AiTrillion_0-1623650001810.png

Everything else looks great. You should start working on the marketing part to drive conversions:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @PairWithPaws,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes