Shambahlin Gardens: I would love some feedback on new Dropshipping Store: Theme: Archetype Motion

Solved
Shambhalin
Tourist
3 0 2

www.shambhalingardens.com 

Hay, does anyone still drink tea? I created a new Shopify store  "Shambhalin Gardens" that features teaware and tea essentials for anyone that likes to drink tea. I started drinking more tea this winter and realized after some bitter drinking experiences, that I really did not know much about the Art of making Tea.  For me it was putting a bag of tea in some boiling water like instant coffee. Well, you can't do that with premium tea or it will become a bitter soupy disaster! I never knew there were so many varieties of tea, tea blends or herbal tisanes and wondered if this was just a chronic American syndrome.  So I started doing some research and found out there is a whole Tea Culture awaiting for discovery along with a multitude of methods for brewing tea.  

My project was born out of my love of tea, and in particular one small teapot passed down from my grandmothers estate that is completely useless, but never the less a beautiful porcelain gold inlay Ming Dynasty miniature replica.  I chose to work with one supplier and it happened to be CJ Dropshipping out of China.  This made perfect logic since tea has been cultivated in China for centuries and spread to the rest of the world from there. They also are the porcelain capital of the world and have really captured authenticity earthenware clay pots, porcelain cups and cast iron kettles.  CJ Dropshipping has suppliers that are replicating their own inventions to look and feel authentic albeit with  progressive features such as the glass tea bottle infuser, stoneware tea strainer mug,  and portable porcelain tea sets. 

This is my first ecommerce store and it has been a super fun project though I realize I may have gotten myself in over my head.  Instead of starting out  with the "one winning product" I just kept adding more products to round out my theme/brand utilizing what CJ had available.  So, this is the place where I have arrived and I am ready for someone else to have a look at what I have created using the Shopify platform with the theme Archetype Motion.   As a beginner I felt, and still do feel very supported by the staff. The Theme "Motion" is beautiful to work with... and you cannot go wrong with this theme. 

All of your feedback is much appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.  

Nancy Mortensen- Shambhalin Gardens  

Shambhalin Gardens -authentic teawareShambhalin Gardens -authentic teaware

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1280 178 854

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shambhalin,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. But first, I have to tell you that I really love what you are selling now, it reminds me to live healthier and enjoy the peace of life. About your store, here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- The way you display products shows professionalism as to when someone hovers on it, there will be an animation or transition.

- I really highly appreciate that you include these sections in the footer as it makes your website more credible to your customers. 

RichardNguyen_0-1621916248485.png

What should be improved:

1. Add the Search bar

- In the header part of your Home page, you should include the Search bar next to the Account icon so that your customer can search the item they are looking for just in a blink of an eye, which improves user experience a lot. 

RichardNguyen_1-1621916626334.png

2. Make the menu sticky 

Secondly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

3. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

4. Use more CTAs

- Besides, I think that it would be better if you include more Call To Actions on your page. For example, add CTA like "See it now" in the Collection part. 

RichardNguyen_3-1621917142724.png

5. Improve your CTA "Shop now"

- Your CTA "Shop now" should be capital letters and displayed as a button with the background color so that it would look more outstanding and more likely to encourage your audience to take actions. 

RichardNguyen_4-1621917377727.png

6. Add testimonials 

You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page. To find out more about what you can benefit from testimonials, click here. To see what a testimonial looks like, you can check my Stellar template

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1280 178 854

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shambhalin,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. But first, I have to tell you that I really love what you are selling now, it reminds me to live healthier and enjoy the peace of life. About your store, here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- The way you display products shows professionalism as to when someone hovers on it, there will be an animation or transition.

- I really highly appreciate that you include these sections in the footer as it makes your website more credible to your customers. 

RichardNguyen_0-1621916248485.png

What should be improved:

1. Add the Search bar

- In the header part of your Home page, you should include the Search bar next to the Account icon so that your customer can search the item they are looking for just in a blink of an eye, which improves user experience a lot. 

RichardNguyen_1-1621916626334.png

2. Make the menu sticky 

Secondly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

3. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

4. Use more CTAs

- Besides, I think that it would be better if you include more Call To Actions on your page. For example, add CTA like "See it now" in the Collection part. 

RichardNguyen_3-1621917142724.png

5. Improve your CTA "Shop now"

- Your CTA "Shop now" should be capital letters and displayed as a button with the background color so that it would look more outstanding and more likely to encourage your audience to take actions. 

RichardNguyen_4-1621917377727.png

6. Add testimonials 

You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page. To find out more about what you can benefit from testimonials, click here. To see what a testimonial looks like, you can check my Stellar template

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ShambhalinThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store & your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns.

AiTrillion_0-1621925594817.png

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Your store lacks in customer engagement. You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Shambhalin
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Richard, 

Thank you for the valuable feedback on my store site. I really appreciate your insight and resources. I will start working on this immediately and perhaps add you app shortly. I still new at all this. Thank you so much!

Nancy

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1280 178 854

Hi @Shambhalin 

Thank you for your response. 

Let give it a try, PageFly provides support 24/7 so don't worry, we are always here whenever you need help. You can consult this video to get started with PageFly

let me know if you have any further questions!

Richard - PageFly Team 

Shambhalin
Tourist
3 0 2

These are all great features! Thank you so very much, I will look in to it. -Nancy