It sounds like you may need to adjust your shipping settings. To do this go to your Shopify admin panel, and navigate to "Settings" > Shipping and delivery." Here, you can create different shipping zones and add the states you want to ship to.
Follow along with the steps in the guide below for further assistance:
Once you've completed these steps, your store should be set up to ship to all 50 states. Make sure to review your shipping rates and adjust them as necessary to ensure that you're charging the appropriate amount for shipping to different states.
Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
I am Gina from flareAI app - get free sales from Google. Hope you are having a good day.
To set up shipping to different states for your Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the "Settings" section.
2. Click on "Shipping and delivery" and then click on "Add shipping zone."
3. Enter the name of the zone (e.g. "West Coast" or "Northeast").
4. Select the countries and regions that you want to include in the zone. You can select specific states within the United States by clicking on "United States" and then selecting the states you want to include.
5. Choose a shipping rate for the zone. You can set a flat rate or use carrier-calculated rates based on the weight and destination of the package.
6. If you need to set up specific shipping rules for certain products or customers, you can create shipping profiles in the "Products" or "Customers" section of your Shopify account.
7. Repeat these steps for each shipping zone that you want to set up.
You can refer to this guide for more information
Once you have set up your shipping zones, your customers will be able to select the appropriate shipping option based on their location when they check out. You can also set up free shipping thresholds, shipping discounts, and other rules to incentivize customers to purchase from your store. It's important to regularly review and update your shipping settings to ensure that they are accurate and competitive.
Hope this helps.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023