FROM CACHE - en_header

Shop feedback - pet portraits

littleorlarge
Tourist
11 1 6

Hey, 

Feedback on my store would be appreciated. 

I have a large following of 81k followers - mainly built before my store from dog related posts. Now i have only launched for just over a month and had very little sales, my pricing is competitive and advertising strong. 

I have noticed my shop doesn't show on google search although i have set up webmaster, SEO tags, photo tags etc. everything i could find but still no luck. 

Any constructive criticism and feedback is welcome!

Shop: www.littleorlargepets.com

thanks in advance 

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @littleorlarge,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

The text on your banner, I'd recommend tweaking it a little. Instead of "Transform Your Pet" I'd replace it with something like "Unique Pet Portraits".

The shop button background I would darken the color so that the white font stands out more.

Your featured collection, I would recommend showcasing a photo from each portrait option instead so that the customer can see you offer a variety of backgrounds.

lol-pets.png

When you click on collections, you have a long horizontal image to represent the collection (which is great) it's just cut off on desktop. I would recommend resizing the image so that it looks great across all devices.

I would also suggest showcasing different animals for the main photo (cats, other types of dogs, etc..).

screencapture-littleorlargepets-collections-pop-art-2021-03-12-13_20_00.png

I would also recommend working on your store's color scheme. I mentioned the pale blue previously, but the white text over the pale blue is hard to read. We did a video on how to set up your homepage for conversions that I'd recommend giving a watch:

At your checkout, I would add in an estimated delivery time. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe for some it will, but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

The last thing I'll touch on is your SEO. I can see there has been some work done there which is great, but I can tell you are using the wrong keywords in your SEO. You want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we go more in depth. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @littleorlarge, I reviewed your store & here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You should work on the aesthetics of the store.

- The product page looks good.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

-  Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
littleorlarge
Tourist
11 1 6

Thanks, that’s really helpful!