Shop Feedback please

woodlandblossom
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have been getting a lot of traffic and abandoned checkouts but no sales. I have tried to check all for issues but can't see anything. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

www.woodlandblossomcreations.co.uk 

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

Hi @woodlandblossom 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you. 

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Showing customer reviews
  • Have a section to introduce about your store 
  • The images are beautiful 

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

I. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

RichardNguyen_0-1632904468977.png

1.2 Use same size images 

Images of the same size will make your product list and your page's layout better. You should optimize the image before uploading it to your page. 

RichardNguyen_1-1632906854323.png

II. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2.2 Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3775 748 787

Hi @woodlandblossom, I have some feedbacks on your website and hope it helps.

1. Your rewards button and live chat (I guess) are in the same position. I think you should keep only one in order to maximize viewers' focus. 

fb 1.png

2. Your menu bar: 

- There are two many options/ categories of your selling products, which causes confusion of viewers: they don't know what you're selling. 

- You could reduce the number of categories by emerging some of them. For example, Birthday or occasions could be deleted and become a special collection instead of a different category. 

- You should make the menu section sticky to create a more convenient navigation experience for the site visitor. They don't have to scroll up to access other pages displayed on the menu bar, after scrolling down.

fb 2.png

3. In the product page, use the quick view feature

Quick view is a great feature that helps the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts immediately on the homepage and the collection page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => convert leads into your customers more quickly. Smartviewer could be a great quick view app for your selection.

4. Integrate social media channels with your website

I saw no social media icons displayed on your website (except Instagram). Promote your business on social media channels will bring golden chances for you to got more new leads and customers.

Lastly, if suggest you want to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly. They can help you with this.

Hope these help.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!