Shop Feedback

Solved
Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi to all my colleagues!

Here is my shop  (1) Coddlie and I love to hear from you about what can I do better and what to do to make some sales. I appreciate any advice or comment because I want to move on. 

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (7)

Accepted Solutions
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Skwara 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Firstly you need to change the image sliding button and add sliding transitions on your homepage.

2. Add a Hero image related to your products with a model because the Present time hero image is not informative. your need to add an informative image.

3. You need to add customer reviews on the home page.

4. Add a favicon

5. Add login page.

6. If you have visitors but not any sales then you can track your visitors using the Replay cat  App. you can now watch your customer's screen recording videos directly.
it helps to increase the sales because you can find problems in your store.

View solution in original post

Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
909 93 153

Hey @Skwara.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included your store URL! Looking into the link that you have provided, I noticed that do not have an announcement bar displaying for your customers. The announcement bar is a great way to help encourage a purchase as you can inform your visitors of a free shipping offer or discount that you may have available. If you are interested in adding the announcement bar to your theme, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select on the header section to see the option to enable the announcement bar. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

15-06-31217-12300

Additionally, I also noticed that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons! Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

Feel free to check out our guide to adding a favicon to your online store. Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Skwara 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

• Add the CTA button on the banner: You should add photos on banner that perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important role in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate

Product page

• Add video about your products: About 85% of younger buyers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video. Therefore, showing Youtube videos in your store is also a good way to attract customer’s attention and boost sales better. To add video easily on your Shopify, let’s check out this blog How to embed Youtube video into Shopify
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Skwara, it's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store.

(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-07-15.png

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. 

Header menu

Your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Catalog.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-09-48.png(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-08-57.png

Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

Have a newsletter/ signup form

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

(1) Lazy Cosmetic Bag – Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-10-27.png

Product page

On your product page, the header menu is missing, this will prevent customers from move to other pages or navigate your store.

Use swatches as the selector for Color variations 

Instead of a normal color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

(1) Lazy Cosmetic Bag – Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-12-20.png

Lastly, you should consider adding CTA buttons such as Buy Now or Shop Now, so that customers can directly add more products to cart.

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make them more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SkwaraThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1631768581554.png

- Make it clear what you are selling here on the homepage shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1631768650052.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a section of trending and new products. Product recommendations are very important in ecommerce. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

You can start implementing the suggestions to make your store even better and conversion optimized by adding the above mentioned features. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found the above suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi there!

Thank you for your exhaustive feedback described in detail.

Nice to hear from you again!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Skwara 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you update some attributes and consider applying some eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Update menu and make it sticky

Locate your menu at the center of the page in order to make it more user-friendly. Also, keep navigation fixed and remain visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• More sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

333.png

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Replies 14 (14)
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Skwara 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Firstly you need to change the image sliding button and add sliding transitions on your homepage.

2. Add a Hero image related to your products with a model because the Present time hero image is not informative. your need to add an informative image.

3. You need to add customer reviews on the home page.

4. Add a favicon

5. Add login page.

6. If you have visitors but not any sales then you can track your visitors using the Replay cat  App. you can now watch your customer's screen recording videos directly.
it helps to increase the sales because you can find problems in your store.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
909 93 153

Hey @Skwara.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included your store URL! Looking into the link that you have provided, I noticed that do not have an announcement bar displaying for your customers. The announcement bar is a great way to help encourage a purchase as you can inform your visitors of a free shipping offer or discount that you may have available. If you are interested in adding the announcement bar to your theme, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select on the header section to see the option to enable the announcement bar. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

15-06-31217-12300

Additionally, I also noticed that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons! Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

Feel free to check out our guide to adding a favicon to your online store. Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Skwara 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

• Add the CTA button on the banner: You should add photos on banner that perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important role in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate

Product page

• Add video about your products: About 85% of younger buyers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video. Therefore, showing Youtube videos in your store is also a good way to attract customer’s attention and boost sales better. To add video easily on your Shopify, let’s check out this blog How to embed Youtube video into Shopify
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Skwara, it's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store.

(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-07-15.png

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. 

Header menu

Your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Catalog.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-09-48.png(1) Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-08-57.png

Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

Have a newsletter/ signup form

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

(1) Lazy Cosmetic Bag – Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-10-27.png

Product page

On your product page, the header menu is missing, this will prevent customers from move to other pages or navigate your store.

Use swatches as the selector for Color variations 

Instead of a normal color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

(1) Lazy Cosmetic Bag – Coddlie 2021-09-16 10-12-20.png

Lastly, you should consider adding CTA buttons such as Buy Now or Shop Now, so that customers can directly add more products to cart.

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make them more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SkwaraThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1631768581554.png

- Make it clear what you are selling here on the homepage shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1631768650052.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a section of trending and new products. Product recommendations are very important in ecommerce. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

You can start implementing the suggestions to make your store even better and conversion optimized by adding the above mentioned features. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found the above suggestions helpful!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hello,
thank you for your help! I appreciate that and I'm just starting to do these steps that you sent me:-)! 

All the best!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi, 

thank's a lot for the helpful screenshot and yes, the announcement bar and favicon are a good idea:-).

Kind regards!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Thank you for your suggestions! I see now that I have many things to do with my shop.

It's really helpful!

Have satisfied clients!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi there!

Thank you for your exhaustive feedback described in detail.

Nice to hear from you again!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Skwara 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you update some attributes and consider applying some eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Update menu and make it sticky

Locate your menu at the center of the page in order to make it more user-friendly. Also, keep navigation fixed and remain visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• More sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

333.png

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Thank you, Sachin!

I will have a look at your app!

All the best!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi,

thank you very much for your advice. I'm working on it.

All the best and satisfied clients!

Skwara
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi,

thank you very much for your advice. I'm working on it!

All the best and satisfied clients!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Skwara

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Reply Awaited!

Thanks