I just took a look at your store;
Here are my feedbacks.
1. There is too much space on the hero section of the site. I will recommend reducing the height. You can use the extra space to display your best-selling/sale products on the hero section
2. You can make the main menu vertically align with the logo or reduce the logo size to give more balance.
3. I will suggest placing the hero text and CTA in the center. The right-aligned does not natural
4. I will suggest showing some hot or sale products on the homepage. You can reduce the hero section height and add a section to display some products.
5. I hardly noticed this, you can place it on the header and make it sticky on scroll. You can also make the size larger.
6. Add a Chatbot or any interactive app for engagement.
7. You can consider adding a search and filter app to the catalog page to help your customers search and find products easily.
That's all from me.
Hi @CoolWhip717 ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.
When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice in your store.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve them more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use a slideshow to show more content like the images above.
3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they most want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons), and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.
4. Adjust and more content on your homepage
Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.
You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. You can take a look at this guide to have more choices: Best Shopify Reviews Apps: 07 Tools To Build Trust and Grow Sales
You also can adjust some content, like the image below. The color and position of the collection name make it blurry inside images. I think it’s hard to scan and read. It’ll be better if you use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent or put the name under the collection images.
5. Check your page speed to improve its performance
I just tested your website on both my Samsung and iPhone and PageSpeed Insights app. You can see the reason via its’ report here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpointelectronics.net%2F
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Few suggestions are providing to make good store with better features.
In homepage there are no testimonials and social sharing feature. Better to add to get good traffic.
In product page there is no product reviews. It helps to increase trust on product which customer going to buy.
I checked out your store and overall it looks good. I really like the home page banner, very colourful.
The catalogue was a bit busy for me, and with 36 pages, I lost interest very quickly. Perhaps breaking down your inventory into specific categories and collections may be easier to navigate and browse.
Have fun with it 😊
Some good points of your store:
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- Add a banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on it.
- On the homepage, display the collections.
- Add a call to action button on the other banner image of the homepage.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- Add testimonials or a review carousel with 3-4 reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools in your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.