shopify payment issues.

Imran10
3 0 0

can anyone help me solve this issue?can anyone help me solve this issue?

Replies 4 (4)
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Hey there, @Imran10 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. What you need to do in this case is contact support directly via the link in that banner on your admin. Once you get in touch with our support team they will be able to look into your account and speak with the Shopify Payments team to see what information/documentation is required. Your case will then be escalated to our Risk team. These escalations can take 2-4 business days. As we need to take a look into your account you do need to contact us directly as we cannot authenticate you as the owner of the account on a public platform such as this. 

If the contact button is not working for some reason you can also contact support directly via this link https://bit.ly/3cJkx8. You can then log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

All the Best,

Bo

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

Imran10
3 0 0

I'm unable to contact support

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

What is preventing you from contacting support? Could you send me a screenshot of the error you face when trying to get to the live chat? 

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

blitzkris
6 0 0

They fact they hide the support contact behind their FAQ section is why....

They've blocked our account after 12 months of successful operation, made lots of money from us and we pay them to boot. Why do they need the same information again and how is this so poorly managed. If you're prepared to lose thousands of dollars in revenue for waiting not hours, but days for Shopify to reactivate your payments then go ahead and sign up. They strike without warning....