FROM CACHE - en_header

Shopify shipping profiles

Solved
SimonneJoyce
1 0 0

I would like to have two options for shipping for my products. So that the customers can pick up the products if they live close by. I am unable to achieve this option. Each time I create a shipping profile it moves the products. Is there a way to do this? Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12109 1882 2414

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

Set up the local pickup option

You need to set up the local pickup option for each location where customers can go to get their orders.

Setup includes enabling local pickup, choosing the expected pickup time that customers see when they check out and specifying any pickup instructions in the Order ready for pickup notification.

Refer to this link it has useful tips.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/local-methods/loca... 

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12109 1882 2414

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

Set up the local pickup option

You need to set up the local pickup option for each location where customers can go to get their orders.

Setup includes enabling local pickup, choosing the expected pickup time that customers see when they check out and specifying any pickup instructions in the Order ready for pickup notification.

Refer to this link it has useful tips.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/local-methods/loca... 

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing