Shopify store review

Super007
1 0 1

Hi I’m new to shopify I have a store I had 150 store sessions still no sale am I doing something wrong 

Www.vibetekz.com

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @Super007 

I’m Richard, CRO Expert from PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store. Since your store is selling technology products, so it will be necessary to prove that customers can trust your product and your store:

The header: your header is sticky, which is very good. But you may improve to add the search bar or search icon to the header. It can help customers to search for content and products in your stores.

RichardNguyen_0-1613842029892.png

Homepage

Product list: you can add the second image to the product image when hovering. It can give additional information to customers and convince them to check the product page.

RichardNguyen_1-1613842029901.png

Discount: you should add more discounts to your product to catch your customers’ attention. Most of the visitors will skip your product pages if they don’t see any good deals. 

Collection: you are showing many collections on the Homepage. But the thumbnail of those collections are too big, and take a lot of space on your Homepage. You can consider making those images smaller and taking advantage of the space for displaying products on Homepage.

RichardNguyen_2-1613842029902.png

Video reviews: most customers will want to check the review video to see how your product works. So it would be best if you can show the introduction video of each product on your store.

Testimonial: this section can be used as a good source of information to boost your brand's trustworthiness. Many customers will want to check this section for extra information about your brand and products.

Product pages

Product image: most of the product images on your store are stock images. You can improve them by taking your own product images. It can be useful to prove the quality and the origin of the product.

RichardNguyen_3-1613842029913.png

Color Swatches: please consider using the Color Swatches for the Color Variant Selector. It can improve the UX of your product page.

More information / Content on the product page: to keep customers on the product page, you will need to show as much as information that they need. You can consider adding more 

details like Delivery date, Shopping or Returning policies.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit Like and solution if you agree. 

Cheer!!!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

MarkRoss
Explorer
58 6 16

Hi,

I entered your website and already got good vibes!

I saw the nice video and got the "sign up and save" popup

At section of "MUST HAVE" I recommend to add fast add to cart buttons.

I recommend on product page to make the Add to cart button more invited in my opinion.

Good luck or actually Good Vibes