Shopify support not working

Eugene_Tan1
2 0 0

Hi 

Is there anyone that could help? I click all kind of support/contact us button but it ended up with the FAQ page. there is no way i can get anyone from shopify support team.

No email support, No live chat support.. nothing

I have tried all suggested solution i can find here but its all outdated I guess.

Replies 2 (2)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2588 309 644

@Eugene_Tan1 
Check this link you can get the solution.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Nia
Shopify Staff
179 15 24

Hi, @!

I've included steps on reaching our support team below, please let me know if this also doesn't work for you -

1. Head to this link and click on Contact Support.
  2. You will need to login and select the store in question (if you have more than one store). 

3. On the Contact Support page, you'll need to search for the topic you're needing help with - this will load a range of help guides and resources to help you. 

4. If none of the resources provided are helpful to you, scroll down the page to the bottom and click on Continue. 

5. You can then click on any of the contact options and you'll soon be connected with a Support Advisor 

Please send a screenshot of any errors that prevent you from reaching this page!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog