Should I use Unisex for the Women's Collection and the Men's Collection? Or should I use Women's Tee

DefinedMinds
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Shopify community,

I am brand new and just starting up my website. I am currently using Printify for my t-shirts that I am selling. I have my site broken down into collections two of them being "Men's Collection" and "Women's Collection". I was wondering should I upload "Women's version" under the Women's collection if I am using the same design for both, or should I just upload the Unisex version to both the Womens and Mens Collection? The reason I ask is because I am just curious and this is an extra step since I have to make a complete new product and fill in everything again, I do not want to waste time if its not needed however I am willing to do it to become successful. Thank you for your time. 

I hope this makes sense, sorry for this nonsense its pretty late right now but I am trying to get more designs uploaded. 

MikeSmith11
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello sir, I see you are working on your store setup

As I feel you might be confused about what to do that will look professional.

As a professional store developer, I will do a perfect work that will satisfy you with 24/7 on any changes or issue faced.

I have a guarantee complete satisfaction and work proof.

Kindly drop your social media link to contact you would like me to help

0 Likes
DefinedMinds
Tourist
6 0 1

I am not looking to hire someone right now it was just a simple question, thank you though. 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
606 58 226

Hi @DefinedMinds

I think you just need to create a new collection "Women's version" and use a third-party app to help you create a mega menu. 

There're many of them on the Shopify app store

Thank you. 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes