FROM CACHE - en_header

Site design opportunity

Spotless
Tourist
11 0 2

I own an omnichannel retail business and have expanded into a direct to consumer platform here on Shopify. Site design is outside of my wheelhouse so I am looking for feedback.

www.SpotlessSupply.com

Replies 2 (2)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi, @Spotless!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

Congratulations on expanding your business to a direct to consumer platform with Shopify! That’s exciting! I really enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed was the very minimal, clean and easy to navigate homepage which makes for a great shopping experience. Your menu is great with all of the organized sections and your product photos are aligned with a white backdrop. 

In terms of a few suggestions, I noticed that you display a wide range of products on your homepage. Are these your best sellers or featured products? I suggest including a collection title to ensure that customers are aware of why those particular products are being displayed: 

08-55-29505-18678

Another great suggestion to include on your homepage are testimonials. They are a highly effective way to build social proof and persuade customers into purchasing your products as we are more likely to follow the actions of others before making the commitment to purchase first. To learn more about this, feel free to check out our Shopify Blog on The Persuasive Power of Testimonials!

Adding reviews to your product pages is another great way to get real customers to persuade new ones and allows potential shoppers to gather more information about the product. You can check out this resource on How to Encourage Customer Reviews to learn more about the methods on obtaining honest reviews and the benefits they have on your business. 

I also recommend checking out our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' as this will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales. Along with, 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as it goes over all the different tools you can use to drive more customers. 

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives and what you are doing to promote your brand. Are you using Facebook, Instagram, or Google to advertise? Are you targeting a specific demographic? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SpotlessThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

- Reduce the blank space from the header. 

- Add a banner image of the homepage with a call to action button. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.

- Add a title of the sections. 

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- On the homepage, you can add a section of trending and new arrival products. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.