Site help

Dmad2910
1 0 0

I am receiving about 15 to 30 site visits A-day but yet have any sales would like your input on my page, Chi-fitessentials.myshopify.com and what I can do to improve it or if there something I missing. Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Dmad2910 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions.

Improve the store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make Sticky Header for easy navigation.

The text on the Hero Banner is not clear, Since it is blended in the background Image.

Organize the category images to minimize the empty space on the Home page.

Try Blog page which is useful to build your store Identity.

Add Chatbot to the store which is more useful to the Visitors.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Dmad2910, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make all the collections aligned to each other.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- White text on the slider image is not clearly visible. Change the color of the text.

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Dmad2910 

This is Jane from the AllFetch team.

I had a look at your store and below are some of my comments/ suggestions that I hope would help you increase your conversion rate:

1. Homepage:
- The homepage layout could be reconsidered as the category images are too big while there are too much empty space. Image sizes should be consistent so it gives a clean, organized impression on the visitors.
- The logo can be improved - try to make it blend nicely into the background color.
- It's not easy to read the banner due to the color choice.

AllFetch_0-1617966632465.png

- Add Instagram gallery: Many merchants have added Instagram stories to their stores to improve social proof and make a nice gallery within their E-store. You can consider to open an account and this Shoppable Instagram Gallery would help you integrate your account with your store.

2. Product Page:
- Since you are selling supplements product, make sure to keep all products' descriptions informative (e.g. supplement facts, product origin, certification, etc.) to improve the credibility and provide clients with sufficient information during their buying process.
- The Product reviews section is there but with no data. You could add reviews from clients to improve your social proof.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. Eg. Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together, etc.

3. Other:
- Maybe try to share the story behind Chi-Fit or some inspirational blog posts about health, keeping fit, etc. to attract customers and build relationship with them?
- The color combination could be improved. You can try out different blending options here: https://color.adobe.com/create.
- To know exactly why your store cannot turn visitors into customers, try to get deeper data of where they leave your store (eg. homepage or product page, etc.) so you can invest your focus on the right direction.

In overall, I believe there are more you could do to improve your store presence. A makeover project should worth your consideration if you want to really improve your store's appearance and offering your clients better buying experience, hence the revenue afterwards.

If you are looking for help then feel free to drop me an email at support@allfetch.com.

Hope this helps.

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com