Site Not Converting

cassierumsey
Tourist
9 0 6

We are getting tons of traffic to the site through marketing but it is not converting to sales! What is your honest feedback to help us get conversions ASAP? https://shopgoldbar.co/

Replies 4 (4)
cassierumsey
Tourist
9 0 6

My client uses Maker. However I don't like how product photos are set up. We are trying to avoid changing the theme because of the coding we've done however if it will help conversions we will change. 

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2500 343 1666

Hi @cassierumsey 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have secondary hover images 
  • Showing customer reviews
  • Display social feed on the home page
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Increase the pricing size

It's too small to view and because you display a lot of products on a page so it can make visitors feel not easy to focus

You can increase to 16px.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://shopgoldbar.co/collections/necklaces/products/copy-of-kara-necklace

2.1 Add more images from different angles and of the human model

You can add 1-2 images from different angles so customers can see it from other views. With these typical products, showing details is very important.

You can add 2-3 images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit. Currently, 2 images are not enough and the view is too close.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews.

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Before you go, I'd like to share this useful webinar for you!

This Sep 6th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert to answer all email marketing related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A sessions with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness

We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest 😉

📌 SIGN UP NOW

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @cassierumseyAiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points of your store:

• professional layout
  • visually appealing
  • easy to navigate

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the products on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1629974630775.png

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to let customers take an action on it.

Add a review section on the homepage. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers.

Overall, your store looks good to go! You just need to add few ecommerce marketing tools for conversion optimization.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
flareAI
Shopify Partner
712 61 198

Hello @cassierumsey,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews in product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more payment options which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!