Site review?

Solved
Luka487
Tourist
16 0 0

Hey, got into dropshippin a week ago, would love to see some feed back on my store! Thank you guys in advance

trailbed.us

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
SandeepBansal
Tourist
8 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, so I created this quick video for you, outlining some of the things that you can do immediately for increasing sales in the store.

If you have any questions, or need me to help you with email marketing automation, let me know

All the best 

Sandeep | Growth Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn how you can grow your store, join Marketing Strategy Labs Weekly Newsletter

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Hi @Luka487 

Well done! I'm really impressed.

I'm not a professionist, but as a visitor, I can say that's a really nice website and I would personally buy from it.

The only three things i'll change are:

• The search icon in the header; there's no need to have that, because everything can be found on the landing page. It can also distract other people from buying the product.
  • In the "Our Brand" section, i'll create a CTA button that redirects to another page, telling more about your brand story (just write some random things, like when the brand was founded, where it was founded, etc...). In my opinion you can do that, or just write something more in that section without the CTA button.
  • There is a lot of space here (matress for couple page), I think making that smaller will be awesome:
    Screenshot_1.png

Other than that, congratulations on your website.

Have a nice day!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @Luka487, I hope you are doing well! the products are great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add 'Our products', 'collection' or 'Shop' option in the header menu.

- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button below/ above the 'add to cart' button.

- On the home page, you can add an engaging video of the product to attract customers.

- Add Wishlist Quick view & Color swatch on the product page.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SandeepBansal
Tourist
8 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, so I created this quick video for you, outlining some of the things that you can do immediately for increasing sales in the store.

If you have any questions, or need me to help you with email marketing automation, let me know

All the best 

Sandeep | Growth Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn how you can grow your store, join Marketing Strategy Labs Weekly Newsletter

View solution in original post

Luka487
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you so much for the help!

Luka487
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you so much for such a detailed review! Will definitely share your channel. Again thank youuU!!

lexiaven25
2 0 0

I personally think it looks great. One thing I would change is create an Our Products page instead of just the drop down menu so the customer can compare the three products. Also, I’d suggest adding a quick view section and a wishlist section would be good too. Maybe a blog about why you do what you do. 

Luka487
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback! will definitely implement your advice! I am seriously amazed by the shopify community!

Luka487
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you man so much for the feedback! Will definitely implement your recommendations

jerryjane
1 0 0

Thank you for the post! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my Blanket store . now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.