Hi, my name's Aldi, marketing of Gingersnap Bali.
Currently I'm managing this website:
But the speed is way too slow. Can someone help me find the culprit here? I already installed lazy load/page booster. The speed only improve in a little amount.
Any help will be appreciated. Thankyou...
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.
we are always happy to help you.
Check out this link. This will help you to boost your Store Speed.
if you need any more help then let me know.
Hope you are doing well !!
Following things would be done to optimize your store speed: -
1. Full speed optimization Audit.
2. Check and fix all halting Java scripts if any.
3. Check and remove apps' obsolete code if any.
4. Check and optimize all website assets (images, CSS, JS, etc.)
5. Images optimization & compression.
6. Optimize the video section to an optimized version if any.
7. Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required.
8. Check and defer scripts wherever required.
9. Improve liquid rendering time.
10. Improve Largest Contentful Paint LCP [Web Vitals] as per GT Metrix.
11. Improve Cumulative Layout Shift [Web Vitals] as per GT Metrix.
12. Improve TBT - Total blocking time as per GT Metrix.
13. Improve FID - First Input delay
14. Pre Load critical assets.
15. Handle third-party script [ app ].
16. Font loading.
17. Compress JS and CSS files.
18. Apply CDN where required.
19. Lazyload images and iframes.
21. Preload assets where required.
22. Optimize videos and Gif
23. Improve overall page loading time
24. Implement AMP pages if required.
25. Improver overall core web vitals score based on lighthouse policy.
Check your current store Speed, btw your current store speed is too poor.
Thanks, if you have any query let me know.
To boost your website speed you can try to minify the code, remove the duplicate or unwanted code and reduce image sizes also you can take help from google page insight. Or you can get a free consultation.
The faster your site is, the more users you are likely to convert.
Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Using slideshow or videos, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high quality hero image.
5. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page. If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed.
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. A slow-loading website can reduce your conversions and profits. In the case of eCommerce stores, speed and page loading time play a pivotal role in the success and growth of businesses. Along with reducing the site load time, you have to make sure your store products are Found on Google for better conversions.
When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI helps to get your products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce service. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
Hope this was helpful,
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022