FROM CACHE - en_header

Sito web da migliorare per Google

Solved
Giuseppeghini98
2 0 1

Questo è il mio sito web https://www.medicaluxx.com

ci ho lavorato molto ma per Google non è ancora idoneo, mi dice che è da migliorare…

accetto commenti costruttivi e feedback in merito al sito web in generale 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4447 732 2080

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Giuseppeghini98

It's
 PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Allow filtering by Featured/ Bestselling/ Price/ Alphabet/ Date, which is really convenient for users who need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items.
  • Display a Secondary Thumbnail on Hover: increase the opportunity to provide additional visual details to your customers
  • Highlight the Vital Product Feature: can be good advice for those customers who have not find anything interesting yet.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for your Collection Page for a better chance of gaining sales, hope this helps!

1. Make a sticky header

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and the most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.

You can check this picture below for more reference:

PageFly_0-1656648671471.png

2. Use Hero Banner

Use a high-quality with CTA which is a well-structured navigator for your visitors. It also shows exactly what you are selling:

PageFly_1-1656648671525.png

3. Use “Load More” instead of long scrolling

When an inappropriate product-loading method is used, users may have difficulty loading more results, may be overwhelmed by the number of products loading, or may lose focus on the most relevant list items.

PageFly_2-1656648685461.gif

Besides, remember to use “Load More” combined with lazy-loading for category-based product lists when you have more products in the future, and use “Load More” for search results. Make sure that the “Back” button is correctly supported when navigating back-and-forth between product lists and product pages.

4. Use a countdown timer

I see that you are running a sale promotion for some products. You can consider adding a Countdown Timer. Show a timer rolling backwards which communicates how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.

PageFly_3-1656648671523.png

5. Include both User rating average and number of ratings

Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product at the first place can quickly build your credibility.

PageFly_4-1656648671668.png

You can take a quick look at this example:

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 11.26.20.png

6. Use swatches to indicate color

PageFly_6-1656648671548.png

You can refer to this example below:

PageFly_13-1656649683218.png

Besides, to build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize your collection page

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try, and you can get started with PageFly here.

If you find my comments helpful to you, please give it a like or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Cheers, 

PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4447 732 2080

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Giuseppeghini98

It's
 PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Allow filtering by Featured/ Bestselling/ Price/ Alphabet/ Date, which is really convenient for users who need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items.
  • Display a Secondary Thumbnail on Hover: increase the opportunity to provide additional visual details to your customers
  • Highlight the Vital Product Feature: can be good advice for those customers who have not find anything interesting yet.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for your Collection Page for a better chance of gaining sales, hope this helps!

1. Make a sticky header

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and the most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.

You can check this picture below for more reference:

PageFly_0-1656648671471.png

2. Use Hero Banner

Use a high-quality with CTA which is a well-structured navigator for your visitors. It also shows exactly what you are selling:

PageFly_1-1656648671525.png

3. Use “Load More” instead of long scrolling

When an inappropriate product-loading method is used, users may have difficulty loading more results, may be overwhelmed by the number of products loading, or may lose focus on the most relevant list items.

PageFly_2-1656648685461.gif

Besides, remember to use “Load More” combined with lazy-loading for category-based product lists when you have more products in the future, and use “Load More” for search results. Make sure that the “Back” button is correctly supported when navigating back-and-forth between product lists and product pages.

4. Use a countdown timer

I see that you are running a sale promotion for some products. You can consider adding a Countdown Timer. Show a timer rolling backwards which communicates how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.

PageFly_3-1656648671523.png

5. Include both User rating average and number of ratings

Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product at the first place can quickly build your credibility.

PageFly_4-1656648671668.png

You can take a quick look at this example:

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 11.26.20.png

6. Use swatches to indicate color

PageFly_6-1656648671548.png

You can refer to this example below:

PageFly_13-1656649683218.png

Besides, to build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize your collection page

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try, and you can get started with PageFly here.

If you find my comments helpful to you, please give it a like or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Cheers, 

PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.