So I believe my site looks great, but I'm making zero sales.

Solved
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

So here is my issue. I posted this same exact question a few weeks ago and the "Help" I got was not at all helpful. Here is my situation. I started my store in august of this year and things were going well. a few sales here and there. Not too much traffic, maybe 30-40 a day. Averaging one or two sales a day. Now I got about 100-120 Site visits a day. I haven't made a single sale since Nov. 3rd. I asked for help before, but all I got was the standard, "sign up for my product and make millions" offers. I'm asking for a person. A decent person who can Honestly help me. I've been studying this and trying to solve this issue. I can not for the love of god find the problem. Every salesman who has tried to off a winning product to help. I'm signed up for and it of course didn't help. Please reach out to me with any help you can offer.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1051 142 343

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Hunter_7115,

I can hear the frustration as you type. Usually any response you see here is going to include some sort of self promotion (ours included). I responded to your original post (I sent you a link to the local plumber).

If I was in your situation, here is what I would do:

I would join survival forums on Facebook or websites or wherever they are spending their time and listen to the needs, wants, complaints and etc. of these individuals. Get involved, offer real genuine feedback (you know first-hand how icky it feels to be "sold" to). They are going to inadvertently tell you what products they would be willing to buy just by what they say on the forums.

I would create YouTube videos (like the plumber video I sent to you) and create survivalist videos. Videos like how to start a fire when you don't have a Firestarter, how to build different kinds of shelter. In videos where it's natural to do so, include food items or tools with a link back to your website. 

It sounds like you are waiting for your target audience to find you, what I am suggesting is you meet them where they are at. I wouldn't suggest ads at this point because getting the wrong kind of traffic (people not interested in survival gear) is simply going to eat up your ad budget without producing any sales.

Now, in a previous post you wrote that the money has been eaten up. If you aren't getting sales and aren't able to cover the cost of your monthly Shopify fee, you might want to consider switching to Shopify Lite. It's $9 a month and you can use it in conjunction with a Facebook page or other social account. You would loose the storefront but you could keep the products/add to cart. 

I know this is a huge dream of yours, I sincerely wish you all the best.

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

I appreciate your genuine response. StandUnitedSurvival.com is my store. Thank you very much.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1051 142 343

@Hunter_7115,

You are very welcome! Hey, keep in touch, I'd love to hear updates on how things are going :). 

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes