Some help for my store

Clezv
1 0 0

Hi,

I just started out, learning a lot along the way. I just wanted some feedback on my store. I am running ads 15 dollars a day and get like 150 visitors a day for the datbooty legging shorts but does not seem to be able to convert any to sales. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Leggings page 

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Clezv 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add Home banner with Shop Now (CTA), as it gives first Impression when customer lands on Homepage.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add terms and other refund, shipping policies on the footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention contact details of your store with contact us page.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @Clezv 

Congratulations on your store! I think you have done a good job with your store - the user experience is really good and the product page is well optimized.

Here are what I think can help improve your store user experience

1. Add your collections to the main navigation - I found it a bit difficult to browse through your different collections, as I have to return to the all collections page to be able to check out another collection. When you have your collections on the main navigation, it will be easier for your customers to navigate through the store and view all your collections.

collinsmbaka_0-1631017302472.png

2. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @ClezvThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here's the feedback that you can work on:

- Before this section, add a banner image with the title, sub title and a call to action button on it. 

AiTrillion_0-1631083220872.png

- On the product page, add a buy now button. 

AiTrillion_1-1631083408564.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new products. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.