Hey @Gunasekaran ,
I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. Firstly, congrats to you as you have a nice yet professional store!
I’ve just taken a look at your site. Your store has many good points:
However, I have some feedbacks for your better store as hereby:
1. The Search Field Should be Immediately Obvious on the Homepage
Actually, It quite hard for me to see your Search Field at the first sight. The search field often drowns in the sea of eye-catching graphics on the homepage, which can lead to problems for search-driven users and those using search as a fallback.
My advice is you should make the search field immediately obvious to the user on the homepage, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages.
2. Generally Avoid “Quick Views”
At first glance, there are some benefits to providing “Quick Views”. They allow sites to present more details, images, and specs than can be presented in list items, without pulling users away from the product list. And, in fact, some users might mistake “Quick Views” for the product page and therefore miss out on product information and features.
So my advice is you should avoid “Quick Views”. If they must be used, make sure users can easily distinguish the " Quick View” from the product page, that it is difficult to unintentionally open the “Quick View”, and that clicking the browser “Back” button simply closes the overlay.
3. Your product page should add the section: User testimonials, reviews,...
Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.
4. Make Product Descriptions more interesting.
Some tips are you can use storytelling to your product advantages, highlight features and benefits to motivate purchases,...
You can check out this article to read more about how to customize your Shopify product page that drives more sales and explore more stunning Shopify Product pages for inspiration.
This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and mark it as solution ^^!
Happy selling ^^
For your information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hope the following suggestions will help you
- Remove this blank space from the header.
- Make the menus in the header clickable. Create a drop-down menu in the 'Products' menu to make your store easy to navigate.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals.
- Add testimonials on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.
- Layout of the product page looks good. Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important for an online business.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Looking forward to your reply!