1 0 0
Please give me some feedback on my website: laxwach.net

soon lo

Reply 1 (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11542 1808 2314

Hello
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice But there are few suggestions.

I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

oscprofessional_0-1628679881276.png

1- Reduce space

2- Use good fonts

oscprofessional_1-1628679906142.png

3- Add content in footer section

4- Add navigation in header section.

5- Add more content on home page like collection, testimonials, feature products etc

6- Add more pages like about us, contact us, collection page, privacy policy. return policy etc

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

you have to work on these points to make your site better!

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask

hope you will have your solution!
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing