SSL PENDING FOR 1 WEEK

Solved
LURAGS
1 0 0

Hello I transferred my domain from google domains to Shopify. and the ssl been pending for 1 week+ please help

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 119 150

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LURAGS,

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I'll be happy to help you out with this.

Firstly, when transferring a domain to Shopify, it can take up to 20 days for the transfer to complete. Once it’s completed, your SSL certificate should be provisioned within 48 hours. Therefore, have you received an email confirming that your domain transfer is complete yet?

If it has been 20 days and you have already followed any remaining requirements in our help center guide here, we may need to manually provision your SSL certificate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Domain transfer to Shopify from Google Domains. SSL has been pending for days, manually provision certificate via internal.

I do hope this helps! Let me know how you get on and feel free to let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 119 150

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LURAGS,

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I'll be happy to help you out with this.

Firstly, when transferring a domain to Shopify, it can take up to 20 days for the transfer to complete. Once it’s completed, your SSL certificate should be provisioned within 48 hours. Therefore, have you received an email confirming that your domain transfer is complete yet?

If it has been 20 days and you have already followed any remaining requirements in our help center guide here, we may need to manually provision your SSL certificate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Domain transfer to Shopify from Google Domains. SSL has been pending for days, manually provision certificate via internal.

I do hope this helps! Let me know how you get on and feel free to let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog