It's a domain that would be suitable for different niches but I'm not sure if I should just get a completely new store or just change the products? Ive tried facebook ads and only have gotten about 10 abandon carts in the last month with little traffic and no sales. not sure what to do
Hello @Santosc26 ,
How are you doing today?
I will like to give you Some positive feedback about your Store and a way forward to help in excelling in your Shopify business.
Everything about Shopify is not only about Sponsored Ads(Facebook Ads). But you also have to follow the normal procedures and protocols which will help in targeting and retargeting your potential customers. That is what makes it looks as if you've only gotten little traffics.
Have you tried using e-mail marketing business strategies? such that there will be different flows for specified purposes. A sighted example is the case of Abandon Carts, there Should be an e-mail series that will be sent to your Store visitors called the Abandoned cart flows(This will be sent to people that only visited your store, added to the cart, and didn't make it to the payment gateway level due to some reasons).
And also, about the traffics there should be a source of generating traffics.
Kindly drop a quick response regarding this reply for us to have a swift conversation and your website URL(link).
Can you drop your website address so people can make more relevant suggestions?
Hey @Santosc26, please share your store URL.
- On the homepage, you should add a section of trending and new arrivals products by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- On the homepage, you can add 'add to cart' button below the image.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Run email campaigns to customers targeting the right audience at right time. Email campaigns helps to drive conversions. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, reaching your customers in real-time, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.
To implement the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.