Store Advice.

ByDesign9
1 0 1

How can I make it BETTER? Struggling to get if off the ground. Any and All Advice would be welcome.

Tanks in advance for your Help.

John

ByDesign9.com

Replies 3 (3)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @ByDesign9 

Thank you for sharing, I'd be happy to take a look and share my feedback

Congratulations on your new store! Here is some feedback to help improve the store UX. I hope you get useful insights.

Homepage:

1. Make the header stick - The header is what your customers use to navigate the store, so it is important that they can access it from any section of your store. Make the header sticky, so when your customers scroll down they can still use the header and see the information on it.

2. Add a hero image and text - Add a hero image and text on your homepage that will explain to a visitor on the first instance what your store is about, what they will expect from your store.

3. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

Collection Page:

1. Add a Quickview button: Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the Quickview/Quickshop option for free when you install the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

Product Page:

1. Use color swatches to display product variants: This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

2. Show Estimated Delivery Date: Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Aug 17”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

3. Show stock quantity: Showing the number of stock creates is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

Best of luck and Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi  @ByDesign9 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

Your layout looks not really good. It seems like your homepage displays only your collections. You should add a banner to showcase your products with a CTA button to stimulate the customer’s interest. Besides, you can add testimonials to build trust and credibility from new customers. So please take into consideration these points.

Regarding products displaying on the homepage, I think it would be great if you included a CTA button to them so that customers may shop directly from your homepage. For example, you can add View more and Add to Cart buttons to products, which would greatly speed up the customer buying process. Try out Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app for free. It may help you attach Add to cart button, Sticky bar, Sticky Add to cart button and much more. 

• Product page

I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts for a quantity of products to reduce slow selling products in your stock. This free app Bundle Product Volume Discount may help you at ease.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ByDesign9AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.