We just launched our online store last month and are driving traffic but no sales so far. In search of refining our strategies, we are looking for feedback regarding our store design and UX.
You can access our online store here (https://labelpal.shop).
Thanks and have a good day!
This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App.
I think your store looks nice at first glance! I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase conversion rate:
1. Testimonials. I saw that you have testimonials on the product detail page. Why not bring some of them to the home page?
2. Priorities on your home page. When I open your home page it wasn't immediately obvious that you are selling label printers, apart from your logo "labelpal". The home page picture for printer paper seems too generic and doesn't showcase anything that is labeled. Also since your main products are the printers not the papers, you should showcase that first. Also good to put a product listing with call to action button on the home page.
3. Instagram feed. If you have a good Instagram presence, why not include your feed on the home page? This gives more social proof of your site.
4. Adding a blog. Write about creative use cases for your label printer! Write about organization tips, how to tidy up your office space etc. This will help bring in the right audience through SEO.
5. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that.
Hope this helps!
Amee | Gojiberry Team
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that you are using an image under the header navigation menu of the computer with your business name. What do you think about using a slideshow section as the first section under the header navigation menu to showcase your products? For example, you could include you best seller or favorite products in the slides. It can also allow your visitors to learn more about the business and products available as soon as they arrive.
Add the available collections to the navigation menu to make browsing products easier for your visitors. For example, instead of having your potential customers select the Shop option to view the drop down of available collections. You could include Label Printers and Label Printers as their own options on the header menu.
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024