FROM CACHE - en_header

store experience feedback

que_shebley
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello,

We would like feedback on our store experience, we put in alot of work and dedication to constantly improve the experience of our shopper as we believe in the experience not just the products we offer.

www.shopqbyqs.com

Thank you 🙂

Replies 5 (5)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @que_shebley 

Hope you are having a nice day! 

Here is my feedback on your store:

a) Header:

To increase navigability and make your store more user-accessible, a good way is to add sticky headers, which stay in place even if you scroll down. 

b) Slow Site:

your site (especially your product page) is taking a long time to reload. This may be because you have added to many things on each page. Consider moving some of the stuff, such as the video to a different tab, or having a separate tab for each kind of product. This will also make it easier to navigate and find things. 

c) Newsletter:

Finally, a good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup, so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter. 

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2745 383 1727

Hi @que_shebley 

I'm from PageFly team, I have to say that I really like your store, and seems like you pay great time and effort to build it. And here are some of the reasons:

1. 5-second rules, you let visitors know what you are selling. When I landed on your site and scrolling down your home page, I can see that what your business is all about, what your best selling products is, you have great enough content on the homepage (banners, videos) to let me know what you are selling, which is very good.

2. Your menu bar is very organized. I can see that you have a lot of collections and products, and you organize them very well on the menu so it's very easy for me to follow.

3. Your product pages are good with enough variant images for each product, customized choices, and size charts. Also, the description is easy to keep track of and clear to read, you also have the review part as well, which is good to gain more trust for visitors.

4. You have a good number of menus in the footer, especially the Shipping and Return policies, which are very important because people care a lot about that before deciding to buy something

However, I have some suggestions for your store, and I hope they might help you somehow.

1. Consider having a sticky header for better navigation and have a search bar instead of the "search" part. A sticky menu bar will help people scroll down the page but can still navigate to other pages easily because of the fixed header, not to mention that you have a great amount of sub-menus, it would be great because it helps direct people to other pages any time.

And for the search bar, it would be quicker since they don't have to click on search, and then it shows up a search page. It saves more time.

bfb.jpg

2. Pay attention to your page speed. I did a test on Google Pagespeed Insights, your store speed is not so high on both mobile and desktop, and the speed affects conversion rates a lot, if your page loading is slow, it increases the chance of cart abandonment, so you can consider improving your site speed like resizing the images, using .JPEG or .JPG file for your images instead of .PNG, or removing redundant CSS and Javascript.

dvdv.jpgfbg.jpg

And that's all, you just need some minor changes and your store will be good to go.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!!! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @que_shebley, I hope you are doing well! Looks like you have put a lot of effort & dedication to build the store. Here are some inputs from my side:

- The viewport is too small. Fix that.

- After the banner image, display the collection like 'Shop Men', 'Shop Women'. 

- You can add a section of trending, new, recently viewed on the homepage. To add this you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
que_shebley
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi, thanks for the detailed feedback, yes speed has been an issue for some time, we already tried many technical changes but unfortunately there isn’t much we can do, either give up features/things we want to display as an experience/visial aspect or speed it up. It a matter of choices at this point until shopify has more room for more indept technical adjustments which is unlickly.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @que_shebley

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.