Store Feedback, can we do it even better?

Solved

Store Feedback, can we do it even better?

Dekanten
Pathfinder
147 1 49

Hello, i have my own store and what can i do to make it a bit better?

First of all i use and older template of Dawn with lots of changes in the theme, i would like to hear what you think and maybe could be better.

Hope to hear an advice or two? 🙂 Thanks in advance

Store-url: Dekanten

Accepted Solution (1)

biznazz101
Shopify Partner
494 50 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, and congrats on starting your store!

Overall it looks good, but here are some ideas for improving:

-Update your theme to the latest version, this will allow you access to additional features and ensure the best possible customer experience

-This is personal preference, but the product categories just look odd to me and don't really push the user to make a choice, maybe try adding some color to this section like a border to make them stand out:tempsnip111.png

-Add a contact FORM to your contact page, most users do not want to have to directly email a brand and would prefer to fill out a form on the website

-You could also add an effect to the product cards, when hovered over the image changes to the second image, this allows customers to get an idea of the product before even reaching the product page

I hope those tips are helpful to your store!
@biznazz101 

Don't hesitate to reach out for more help with your store.
SEE OUR TASK STORE or check us out via our profile! FREE STORE AUDIT

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

biznazz101
Shopify Partner
494 50 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, and congrats on starting your store!

Overall it looks good, but here are some ideas for improving:

-Update your theme to the latest version, this will allow you access to additional features and ensure the best possible customer experience

-This is personal preference, but the product categories just look odd to me and don't really push the user to make a choice, maybe try adding some color to this section like a border to make them stand out:tempsnip111.png

-Add a contact FORM to your contact page, most users do not want to have to directly email a brand and would prefer to fill out a form on the website

-You could also add an effect to the product cards, when hovered over the image changes to the second image, this allows customers to get an idea of the product before even reaching the product page

I hope those tips are helpful to your store!
@biznazz101 

Don't hesitate to reach out for more help with your store.
SEE OUR TASK STORE or check us out via our profile! FREE STORE AUDIT
Dekanten
Pathfinder
147 1 49

Hello and many thanks for your wonderful suggestions, i have worked with the page lately and i hope you can check it out again to be sure. I have removed the email and added a contact form. changed colors on add to cart buttons and so on into purple. Try to matching this better with the theme atleast. I have also removed the rounded corners on the tiles with brandsname into square ones. Added a purple border around it, changed the colors on the payment page and so on. Bit by bit actually. 🙂

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
187 12 48

Hi Dekanten, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

I think you store already looks wonderful and you have done a lot of right things to make the store look appealing and trust worthy. 

Since you have some videos on the HP, have you checked the load time for your page? Making sure your page load fast is important, since the average consumer won't wait more than 2s for a page to load. 

It looks like you already have some customers/sales? The most effective method for increasing conversion is to ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app on Shopify, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Good luck and all the best! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store