Store Feedback - FiendlyBarking.com

mandrone89
2 0 0

Hello Guys, 

My name is Marius and Friendly Barking is my first store. Although people are visiting my website, I am not able to make any sales. Could you guys help me with some feedback regarding my website. I am a little bit our of ideea and I would honestly appreciate your feedback. 

Store address: https://friendlybarking.com/ 

Thank you, 

Marius

Replies 3 (3)
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1417 145 259

Hi @mandrone89,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your first store Marius, you've done a great job!

It's good that you're getting visitors. How are they reaching your store? Is it primarily through social media? Is it organic? Is it through paid ads?

You can get a sense of this through your Shopify Analytics. You can also dig into their behavior on your site. That may help you better understand who your audience is and where they're coming from, as well as what they're most interested in.

You've done a great job with your About Us page, but remember your story is visual as well as narrative. So think about adding pictures and perhaps even video to that page. Not only will it keep your audience's attention for longer and possibly secure more conversions, but it will provide handy content to be included in your paid advertising or on social media. Have a think about how you structure that page, here are a few suggestions.

And then, of course, you have to think about your content strategy and the marketing funnel. There's a very good walk-through of this and everything you need to consider in relation to it, right here.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @mandrone89

Have seen your store, and it looks great. 

However, I have some comments for you:

- On your banners, you can add some banners that feature specific products. 

- Also, it looks like those CTA buttons quite hard to see. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1616378018067.png

- In this section, I think you should focus on some points:

+ Creating more space between parts

+ Adding CTA buttons

ConveyLego0612_1-1616378304344.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and you're building content on it, right?

So you can think about having an Instagram gallery in your store to show the content you want. 

Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. Also, a shoppable feed can be a good place to increase your sales. 

- On your product pages, you can add: 

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the button always visible. 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

- You're having a good description, so I think you should highlight this out and feature this advantage. 

Besides those things, I think everything is good, keep optimizing and upgrading your store, and you will see good results. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2506 345 1673

Hi Marius,

Congratulations on launching your first store! Your store looks quite professional and informative already, I must say. I love pets, and love the friendly and happy-go-lucky vibe your store has - You have done a pretty good job there! 

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, Less is more. Make sure customers can understand your value within a single glance. This can be achieved by using minimalism layout, difference in font size, etc.. You don’t have to write everything your store has on above-the-fold area. 

For this section, I recommend:

• Moving “20% discount offer”, “30-day money-back guaranteed” and “free shipping” to your Benefit bar right under the section. No need to add these as banner, on menu bar, or on hero banner image.

PageFly_0-1616387714813.png

• Use minimalism hero banner images with impressive background images, together with short, simple and to-the-point sales content. Make sure the content is outstanding and eligibleIt’s also recommended to make the button stand out, as this is the most important element that should attract customers’ attention as much as possible. Adding a background color to it can be a great choice. 

PageFly_6-1616387807438.png

• Use semi-transparent background for Menu bar and Cookie banner to extend the width of the hero banner section.

2, Make sure all variants’ images are displayed correctly, clearly and have the same style.

PageFly_2-1616387715130.png

3, This section looks quite cramped. Use a minimalism layout and/or symmetrical layout for this section so the eye-flow can run better. 

PageFly_3-1616387715004.png

4, Make the most of collections’ images. You can use bespoke background image for each collection so the store looks more lively. 

PageFly_4-1616387714877.png

5, On your product page, it’s better to use breadcrumbs as a simple text block rather than a banner block. The banner without background image makes the whole section look dull and boring. 

If you don’t want to insert background image in this section, consider using breadcrumbs as a side text block. 

PageFly_5-1616387714748.png

In case you are looking for a template that works for your pet store, you can check our design here: https://pagefly.link/jGrBKkTA

PageFly_7-1616387945723.png

You can try this template for free with a free PageFly plan. If you are interested, you can try the app here: https://pagefly.link/VrqaSsgm

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.