Store feedback needed

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi Everyone.

I am close to launching my first Shopify store and would appreciate any feedback from other store owners and experts. How do I go about arranging this? I need to complete my payments section and the personalisation being completed this weekend. But any other advice will be appreciated.

https://www.clickagift.uk

we are only uk based at this stage. 

Replies 10 (10)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Markssxx 

Please share the password.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Yes that will help ..thahch thank you for the response

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Markssxx,

We'd be happy to provide feedback on your store! 

Tag us, @EcomGeeks when you post access to view your store. This way we will get a notification and know to come back to this post :).

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi 

you can access my store for feedback. Hopefully you will receive this as tagged.

https://click-a-gift-com.myshopify.com

Password is thahch

we are fine tuning the prices and the collections and the marketing via social media.

micheal_ric
Tourist
3 0 1

HELLO  , How are you doing. I have checked through your store, to be honest with you and for me not to deceive you, you have indeed done a great job for you to bring your store to this extend. you have an awesome product niche and it's quite profitable. Now you have to go for the right marketing...for more talk at length kindly message now...THANKS

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi Micheal.

thank you for your feedback this is most welcome. It has taken months to get to this stage. I am now finalising the compliance pages to ensure we are legal and also tweaking the pages and products. I am guessing the marketing side is where you are offering help? If I do not reply fast today it is because I am travelling. Would you like to contact me on howardmarkc@icloud.com. We can go from there. 
Thanks.

Howard

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @Markssxx,

I'm Richard Nguyen from PageFly. I would like to give you some comments from my experience in CRO method.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

First of all, I advice you to add a favicon icon to your store. Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this Shopify article to know how to add it

I. Homepage

1. Make header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

RichardNguyen_0-1629536779257.gif

This feature is available in some themes so you just need to enable it. In other cases, you may need support from the theme support team. Feel free to contact them.

Additionally, your Facebook and Instagram icon are linking to the wrong site. They link to the homepage instead of your Facebook and Instagram account.

2. Collection list

That's a good point that you show collections in your store, which give customers an overview of kind of product you are providing and helps them easily find products they want.

But it would be better if you make collection images have the same size. 

3. Product list 

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

Similarly to collection images, product images should also have the same size:

Gifts 2021-08-21 16-12-35.png

4. Add product testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good feedback, they will be willing to shop! You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

RichardNguyen_1-1629537437179.png

II. Product page

https://www.clickagift.uk/collections/gifts-for-him/products/casio-alarm-chrono-mens-wrist-watch-gif... 

1. Add 3-5 more product image

In product page, customers expect to see more product visualization so you should add more product image.

And consider adding product images with a model. It can’t be denied that customers easily have an overview of products when shopping in physical stores, therefore, when they are shopping online, we need to make them feel the same. This is the reason why providing images from different angles and in-scales is very important. Because if your store doesn’t show off enough images for customers to illustrate, they will be hesitant to take action.

2. Show return policy and shipping policy right on product page

Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page.

You can show these content with 1 accordion element on product image or make it appear with a popup so that when customers click on "shipping policy" text, there will be a pop up showing off (similarly to "return policy")

If you want to do more customization for your store, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. PageFly is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please tell me know by giving it a like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Sodeeq
Excursionist
24 0 1

Hey guys.

I will love to know the theme that you use to develop the store, and I have some tips for you so let know that

Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9
Thank you for reply
Markssxx
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi Richard.

thank you for your excellent feedback and ideas which I am going to address too. We do have pagefly on already which is a great app! I have been receiving feedback from people in other countries which concerns me so I have changed password.