Store Feedback on Coffee Itch

ZayZay02
1 0 0

Hey guys. I am one one month live with my new online store Coffee Itch.

I have been having TONS of online store sessions, but no sales. I have been trying to optimize here and there.

I would really enjoy your guy's feedback and any tips on improvements you guys think I can possibly make.

Visit www.coffeeitch.com 

Thank you all so much for the feedback, help and tips.

Replies 5 (5)
RolandP
Excursionist
37 1 8

Hi,

I quickly concluded your store’s niche is offbeat coffee drinking accessories. Then I jumped to your “About Us” page.

You talk about “we” and “us” but I don’t know who “you” are.

It would help me make a personal connection to you if I knew who “we” and “us” are, at Coffee Itch.

Are there 2 of you? One of you? 10 of you? Do you have names? When did you decide you loved coffee? other things would tell me more truly “about” you.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Roland

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi, @ZayZay02 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. And I would like to have some feedback on your store:

The header: I think the best position for the main menu and the header should be on the website's top. When you put it on the sidebar, it can create many unused spaces on your page. Also, you can make the header sticky to keep it always visible to customers. They won't need to scroll up every time to find the header anymore. 

Homepage

RichardNguyen_0-1608473973623.png

The banner: you made a banner with 5 slides on the Homepage. But they do not have any CTAs or Headings. You can consider adding more attractive headings to convince customers to click on the CTA. It will be meaningless if those slides don't have any content.

The product lists: I think you can add buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to help customers make the purchase easier and faster. Showing the second product image when hovering can add more additional information about the product to users, 

RichardNguyen_1-1608473973636.png

Testimonials: the use of this section is to build the trustworthiness of your store. Many customers will trust the information in this section more than any other section in your store. So it is necessary to have one on the Homepage.

Featured products: this section can help you boost the flagship product sale by showing the product detail of a product on the Homepage.

Product page

Product images: it should be best if your product page shows 3 - 5 product images from different angles. And those photos should be taken by yourself to improve your store credibility.

You will also need to show more information about Refund or Shipping policies on the product page. Many customers will need those information and leave your page to find them if you do not have the information on the product page.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could help you improve your store. If you agree please Like or mark solution.

Cheer!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ZayZay02, I hope you are doing good! here are some ways to make your store even better:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

- There should not be a blank space in the header.

- Display collection on the homepage.

- On the homepage, give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. Add a section of  new, trending, recently viewed products or you can simply install the app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease bounce rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @ZayZay02,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

I like the store idea, I think you have potential for sure. The domain name alone draws me in.

My initial thought was this was going a store that sells different types of coffee. Instead, you have coffee mugs and spoons. Adding some unique coffee types may be something to consider.

I would also recommend having your logo tweaked (this is one of our giveaway items so make sure to enter). I would also recommend some design work on your homepage - perhaps a theme change and changing your font.

screencapture-coffeeitch-2020-12-21-12_10_58.png

My next recommendation would be to make your main product photo background consistent across the board. Use the photos with alternative backgrounds as additional product photos instead.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My last recommendation is to set yourself apart by researching what is currently trending within coffee products and focus on selling that. The reason I say this is because some of the products you are selling are sold in big box stores as well as Amazon. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys.

A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @ZayZay02

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- On your banners, you should add some messages and CTA buttons to guide your customers to your product pages. Of course, you should choose suitable images. 

You can visit some famous stores to see how they use their banners. 

- Your homepage is lacking in some sections. Here is a suitable layout:

+ Banners.

+ Collections

+ Featured Products 

+ The section that shows benefits when shopping on your site. 

+ Instagram gallery. It is where you can show your Instagram content and increase your social proof. 

Maybe you can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable gallery that can help you increase your sales too. 

+ Reviews section. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

- I think you're lacking some sections that can help you increase your social proof. There are some ways that can help you increase:

+ Reviews and photo reviews

+ Social Network Accounts with more followers and likes

+ Real-life photos

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com